United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2008, 09:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Team v siddy - The Official Thread.

Right then, I'm going with this :-

VDS
Rafael
Vidic
Rio
Senegalese Superman
Fletcher
Carrick
Anderson
Ronnie
Rooney
Berbie

United win 3-1

Unread 28-11-2008, 09:24 AM
elephantstone

I'd go with that but I think we will do them 2 nil.

Unread 28-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Whalefish

4-0 to Citeh.

Neville and Giggs will start.

Unread 28-11-2008, 09:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
4-0 to Citeh.

Neville and Giggs will start.
Just stop it.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Whalefish

My front three Sunday would be Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney. Need workrate I think this weekend. Also, don't fancy risking Berbatov's hamstring if there's a slight doubt. Don't want him to be on the sidelines for 2/3 weeks a la Torres.

Other than that I would stick with what you suggested, O'Shea will be in for Rafael though I think. Pity.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
My front three Sunday would be Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney. Need workrate I think this weekend. Also, don't fancy risking Berbatov's hamstring if there's a slight doubt. Don't want him to be on the sidelines for 2/3 weeks a la Torres.

Other than that I would stick with what you suggested, O'Shea will be in for Rafael though I think. Pity.
My problem with that is how badly out of form Tevez is, to be honest if Berbie's hamstring is an issue I think it'd be Park who plays. I hope Berbie plays though 'cos we've looked completely toothless without him.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:03 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Right then, I'm going with this :-

VDS
Rafael
Vidic
Rio
Senegalese Superman
Fletcher
Carrick
Anderson
Ronnie
Rooney
Berbie

United win 3-1

I'd buy THAT for a dollar (Although theres no way I think he will start with Raf, as much as I'd love him too .... would be useful having a Portuguese speaker in the back 4, but could be too much too soon for the taleneted future of the club. OShea will probably start, or Nev.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:06 AM
puressence

i think it will be

1 vds

2 oshea

3 evra

4 @#%&!y

5 vidic

6 carrick

7 zeus

8 giggles

9 rooney

10 tevez

11 park

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:08 AM
The Return of JC

£#%&!in' right then!

Same team as Bedders. I think Fergie is being coy over Berbatov and he'll be fine. If he can train on Thursday, he'll play on Sunday. If not then I'd have the same front six as Tuesday. I think it's imperative we play the 3 in midfield - we're just a much better side when we do.
I love Giggsy, but there's no room for him this weekend and he'd be a good option coming off the bench late on. I'll be very surprised if at least one of Giggs or Park doesn't play. O'Shea is bound to start at RB too.

For the first time in a long time I've got a really good feeling about this weekend. I'm a big believer in the law of averages: We owe them one, we won't hit three blanks on the spin and we're this close (I'm holding my fingers very narrowly apart now) to getting it right. It will be this Sunday and it will kick start our season.

2-0 United. Goal in each half. Rooney and Ronaldo.

£#%&!in' c'mon United!

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:26 AM
hopkins

The result is dependent on how many of the following feature in the starting 11

O'Shea
Neville
Park
Giggs
Nani
Anderson

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

It will be;
VDS
O'Shea Rio Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Carrick Fletcher Park
Rooney Berbs

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:40 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
It will be;
VDS
O'Shea Rio Vidic Evra
Rooney Berbs
You are probbly right.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:41 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
It will be;
VDS
O'Shea Rio Vidic Evra
Rooney Berbs
I suspect you are right.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I hope I'm not though.

Hopkins post is spot on btw.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:46 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I hope I'm not though.

Hopkins post is spot on btw.
That team'd be fine. Park is playing well. OK O' Shea at fullback scares the sit out of me but then again they are pretty shite.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Torquemada

Isn't Robinho a bit of a doubt for Sunday?

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That team'd be fine. Park is playing well. OK O' Shea at fullback scares the sit out of me but then again they are pretty shite.
I wouldn't call them shite to tell you the truth. Inconsistant but very dangerous. 3-0 against arseholes and 2-0 away to Shalke is nothing to smirk at.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:50 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Isn't Robinho a bit of a doubt for Sunday?
Yup.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I wouldn't call them shite to tell you the truth. Inconsistant but very dangerous. 3-0 against arseholes and 2-0 away to Shalke is nothing to smirk at.
True, though Arse completely fell apart against them. They are very, very, very inconsistent and were on a verypoor run 'til those 2 results. I expect us to win.

Unread 28-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Exactly that.

I fully expect SWP to perform like Zico and Ireland to continue his amazing form. I am £#%&!ing sick of this fixture tbh, it used to be my favourite. The players don't seem to know what it means to us anymore and treat it just like another away game ffs. Citeh fly into tackles and if they win this game they view their season as a success. Shit heads like Benjani getting a brace at OT

It's a £#%&!ing joke. Rooney banging on in the press about owing them one and all that. Well £#%&!ing do something about it then. I thought there was 'no way' we would lose that Munich testimonial game.

It's Friday ffs. I really should be happier.
Closed Thread