United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-06-2024, 10:57 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Agree with this, from working up there. Unfair judging a nation by its football fans.

San Marino and Girls Aloud though FFS

I’m going to have to look the latter part of your post up….

Unread 14-06-2024, 11:01 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

I’m going to have to look the latter part of your post up….
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=111

Unread 14-06-2024, 11:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
I just £#%&!ing hate the exceptionalism. Oooh we're not like the English you know, look at us in our wacky wigs and kilts, aren't we so quaint. Same as the Irish, oh love us everyone, please love us. It's almost scouse.

yes England have an absolute bunch of #@&%!s following them around that sing cringey songs about war and behave like absolute pondlife - we know that and we own it.

But come on... stop kidding yourselves.
Everyone does love us though

Unread 14-06-2024, 11:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Everyone does love us though

Maybe not migrants so much these days

Unread 14-06-2024, 11:26 PM
Stickman

Quote:
I just £#%&!ing hate the exceptionalism. Oooh we're not like the English you know, look at us in our wacky wigs and kilts, aren't we so quaint. Same as the Irish, oh love us everyone, please love us. It's almost scouse.

yes England have an absolute bunch of #@&%!s following them around that sing cringey songs about war and behave like absolute pondlife - we know that and we own it.

But come on... stop kidding yourselves.
On here yes.

Unread 15-06-2024, 12:15 AM
Jack Duckworth

£#%&!ing hell, they were terrible. How tf have they qualified if they've only won 1 in 10? I'm sure I heard the commentator give that stat.

Unread 15-06-2024, 12:36 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
£#%&!ing hell, they were terrible. How tf have they qualified if they've only won 1 in 10? I'm sure I heard the commentator give that stat.
Went to absolute shit in the post qualifying friendlies after ending the group with a couple draws.

We are a disgrace though. So shit in tournaments every time.

Unread 15-06-2024, 12:36 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
They were wearing merkins for heavens sake. Merkins and skirts.

That's their national dress. A ginger merkin worn on the outside of a skirt.

Unread 15-06-2024, 02:14 AM
croady26

Trust Moyes to bring up the Kroos thing again

Unread 15-06-2024, 06:22 AM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
They were wearing merkins for heavens sake. Merkins and skirts.

That's their national dress. A ginger merkin worn on the outside of a skirt.

Unread 15-06-2024, 11:11 AM
Sparky***

Unread 15-06-2024, 01:42 PM
Offerington

Scotland an embarrassment. Probably the perfect home nation first game you could imagine. I would have scored against those shits last night.

Unread 15-06-2024, 03:05 PM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Sadly, and hilariously, it's true.

Unread 16-06-2024, 06:23 AM
luminova

Quote:
Sadly a lot of what he says is true, I was in the pub Friday night and I cheered when Germany scored and was roundly condemned by all and sundry, "What's wrong with you wanting the Germans to win?" so I said, "On Sunday, do you think in the bars in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and anywhere else in that dump will be cheering for England?" .

No, me neither, so f*** 'em

Unread 16-06-2024, 10:04 AM
Stickman

tbf there’s plenty English on here with the same attitude towards them.

Unread 16-06-2024, 04:05 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminova View Post
Sadly a lot of what he says is true, I was in the pub Friday night and I cheered when Germany scored and was roundly condemned by all and sundry, "What's wrong with you wanting the Germans to win?" so I said, "On Sunday, do you think in the bars in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and anywhere else in that dump will be cheering for England?" .

No, me neither, so f*** 'em
Oh no did they cheer against us? Not me Clive. Also, by being the Bigger person (tm) and backing them despite the pettiness, it winds them up more. A bit like when we tell City fans we aren’t really that arsed about them.

Unread 16-06-2024, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
tbf there’s plenty English on here with the same attitude towards them.
And they are just as bad, nqat.