United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2022, 06:49 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Your boy Fernandes will probably bag a few now Ronnie won't be cramping his style.

if we accommodate him as one of our midfield 3 then yeah.

him, Fred and de jong for now and then hopefully he will play himself out into ETH plans by the following season

I’ve seen a few pencil him one of our front 3 positions which is madness. our front three like most of not all of the top teams need to be all fast dynamic forwards.

but then again our midfield three needs to be industrious and functional and him losing the ball so much is detrimental to that.
take Liverpool midfield for example, busy, essentially basic but with Thiago doing the creating but very economical with it. I don’t think Bruno is clever enough to adjust the tempo to his play and make the right decisions.

Unread 02-07-2022, 06:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Ha. Nice.

I like Ronny. A lot. But this was never a good fit. We need to reduce the egos in the dressing room. Lingard and Pogba going is massive. Ronny going would be right. Maguire next please.

Ego? I’m learning you’re a bit of a £#%&!ing moron.

For some of us, it is was a pleasure to see him start his career. It was a pleasure to see what he achieved at Real Madrid and it was an absolute pleasure that he decided to come back when it was probably the last option he had.

Every single player should have been salivating at the chance to place with him but what he’s highlighted is that the game is full of @#%&!s who couldn’t care less who they played with or what they achieved as long as they’re earning 100 grand a week.

If actually love it if he went to city now and won the league with them just to give #@&%!s like you someone to cry about.

Unread 02-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Bunker Buster

De Jong. Donny

Ronaldo

Would have been sublime ....

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:00 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If actually love it if he went to city now and won the league with them just to give b*****ds like you someone to cry about.
you think he will start for city?

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:03 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
We’ll cope with it. We’ll roll with the punch. And it turns out Sancho can do a lot of it anyway, so..
You’re not going to lose your goal, you’re not going to lose your goals…

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:04 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
you think he will start for city?
Yes and he’d probably get 30+ goals.

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Bunker Buster

He'll stay

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:11 PM
My Name is Heath

Shove Maguire upfront - we need a physical presence and the ricochets from his gigantic swede will cause chaos to opponents.

A spine of Varane at the back, Lindelof at CDM and Maguire upfront would be immense.

A man’s spine.

Better than Clogs van Schmokeandapancake or whatever Ajax soup du jour he will be after.

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He'll stay
Bunks

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:28 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Ego? I’m learning you’re a bit of a f***ing moron
For having a different opinion? Ha. #@&%!.

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:46 PM
AK14

Someone should tell him the transfer window has only just opened, eh lads…

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:47 PM
anxious63

this is a disaster for United if true , this summer is going worse than ever its just the same slide that we are on , ive never known the club in such disarray its pathetic

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...YwTC0SenC2hPzQ

He's a June guy

Unread 02-07-2022, 07:58 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...YwTC0SenC2hPzQ

I seriously doubt he’d want to stay if we’d made our signings already
That’s just a load of PR spin

He just wants to play in the CL at a club that wins most of the time
The thought of watching Messi playing in the CL while he was in the Europa League was never going to be acceptable to him

There’s no realistic transfers we could have made to affect his decision

I’m not arsed at all
He was never going to be part of whatever potentially great Utd side ETH hopes to transition to
The simple truth is we scored more goals as a team the season before his arrival
He had a good season last year but every other attacker in our squad had an awful season

Unread 02-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Long tongue phooey

I reckon this is more of a family decision than anything else

Unread 02-07-2022, 08:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I seriously doubt he’d want to stay if we’d made our signings already
That’s just a load of PR spin

He just wants to play in the CL at a club that wins most of the time
The thought of watching Messi playing in the CL while he was in the Europa League was never going to be acceptable to him

There’s no realistic transfers we could have made to affect his decision

I’m not arsed at all
He was never going to be part of whatever potentially great Utd side ETH hopes to transition to
The simple truth is we scored more goals as a team the season before his arrival
He had a good season last year but every other attacker in our squad had an awful season
Disagree.

Early noises out of his camp were he wanted to stay, likelihood is the board/people running the show have assured him things have changed and they’re serious about turning things around but he now thinks they're bullshitting and wants out/calling them out in an attempt to shake them up so they show ambition.

Unread 02-07-2022, 08:09 PM
browser

Wonder what Ighalo’s up to

Unread 02-07-2022, 08:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Wonder what Ighalo’s up to
Bring him home

Iggy#25

Unread 02-07-2022, 08:13 PM
dunk

If I was him I’d be after a 12 month deal at PSG, a season with Messi and Mbappe, pick up the French title, then try and wangle a season at Munich. Complete the top league set.

Unread 02-07-2022, 08:15 PM
puressence

Could see memphis returning as a multi functional forward availability aswell for 20 mill.
Closed Thread