United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
the defence will find some way of arguing that in the in the millisecond that ashley cole walked past he some how said "Anton, you know me well and you know I am not a racist. you've seen the pictures of me with black people. I would never call you a.."

Spot on.

The @#%&! was always going to get away with it.

Unread 07-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Zorg

Nice article from Sol Campbell, couldn't care less if already posted.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...dinand-england

Quote:
A wider issue is if this episode leads to players in the future feeling reluctant to speak out against racism in case it harms their chances of being picked by England. That would be extremely serious and would have to lead to the government getting involved in some way.

And if it is ever proven true that John Terry was chosen over Rio because of race then I would tell the FA that they can take back my 73 caps and scrub my name out of the record books. I would no longer want to be known as someone who played for England – that would be the end for me.

Unread 07-06-2012, 07:55 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Nice article from Sol Campbell, couldn't care less if already posted.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...dinand-england
fair play to solomon, he always comes across as a decent chap

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
fair play to solomon, he always comes across as a decent chap
Sulzeer.

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:07 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Sulzeer.
i prefer to call him solomon if you dont mind

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
i prefer to call him solomon if you dont mind
What if I do?

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Ferdinand is past it. His body can't cope with the demands of an international tournament. The terry thing is an excuse for ferdinand to hide behind rather than face the real reason he was left out. If united had any money, they'd be getting rid too.

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:12 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Ferdinand is past it. His body can't cope with the demands of an international tournament. The terry thing is an excuse for ferdinand to hide behind rather than face the real reason he was left out. If united had any money, they'd be getting rid too.
£#%&! off you @#%&!

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:13 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
there's a lot of crap spoken on here at times

and that's right up there with the worst of it

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Ferdinand is past it.
He's past his best but still very good.

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
You couldn't show
how little you know,
if you flushed your head
down the shitter,
and had another go.

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Another closet bertie?? :shakehead:

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:36 PM
bobcraven

Quote:

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
fair play to solomon, he always comes across a decent chap

Just rumours pol, just rumours.
Closed Thread