United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-06-2024, 09:58 PM
Msgr A Brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
If anyone needs Ruud at United it’s Hojlund.
A bloke explaining what to do on a Thursday won't make a blind bit of difference on a Saturday. It's why they cost the most and get paid the most. You can either do it or you can't.

Unread 29-06-2024, 10:14 PM
croady26

Sickening Musiala picked them over England, couldn't stomach any more after he scored their second

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Hoijland gets the much needed rest now.

Kroos is just ridiculous isn’t he. Was it Moyes or Van Gaal that turned him down for us?
Van Gaal after Moyes put deal in place, wished we had known he would do something so stupid then could have ripped up contract

Unread 29-06-2024, 10:35 PM
BigRonManager

How £#%&!ing annoying is Rudiger?

Hojlund, just don’t see it sadly. Too much bulldozer, too little guile. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Unread 29-06-2024, 10:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post

Hojlund, just don’t see it sadly.
Did you see any of last season ?

Unread 30-06-2024, 04:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgr A Brook View Post
A bloke explaining what to do on a Thursday won't make a blind bit of difference on a Saturday. It's why they cost the most and get paid the most. You can either do it or you can't.
Who’s this #@&%!? Quality has dropped horribly on here.

Rasmus is going to be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Germany winning this tournament is happening. Nailed on.
Nah, they’re shit. Denmark had them pegged, took an almighty slice of luck. Spain or Portugal as an outside bet.

Unread 30-06-2024, 04:58 AM
shenwen

I hope Rasmus is tired, injured, whatever, because he's been anonymous to poor in this tournament. He did nothing with the few chances that came his way.

Unread 30-06-2024, 05:29 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
I hope Rasmus is tired, injured, whatever, because he's been anonymous to poor in this tournament. He did nothing with the few chances that came his way.
It reminded me of a large bulk of his Utd performances tbf. I'm always surprised when people say this lad is nailed on to be a top player. I'm not seeing it thus far, he doesn't have many standout qualities.

Unread 30-06-2024, 06:49 AM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Did you see any of last season ?
All of it, funnily enough.

I’d be more inclined to question myself if you agreed.

Unread 30-06-2024, 11:08 AM
Msgr A Brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post

Well, as long as he's going to be 'fine' we should be good to go. Maybe he'll be, 'not bad' or 'all right'. I didn't say he wasn't good lad, big and quick, it's his inability to put away a clear cut chances that's letting him down.

Unread 30-06-2024, 12:30 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao View Post
It reminded me of a large bulk of his Utd performances tbf. I'm always surprised when people say this lad is nailed on to be a top player. I'm not seeing it thus far, he doesn't have many standout qualities.
You mean apart from scoring goals very regularly at the highest level as a 21 year old?

Some of the views on here these days. It's really dropped off from the old days tbf

Unread 30-06-2024, 02:02 PM
larry

Quote:
Who’s this #@&%!? Quality has dropped horribly on here
that's ned's favourite poster

Unread 30-06-2024, 02:12 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Nah, they’re shit. Denmark had them pegged, took an almighty slice of luck. Spain or Portugal as an outside bet.
I’m team Portugal but they look a bit shaky at the back. Nuts that Pepe is still going

For me it was the luck Germany had last night that made me say they’re winning though, felt like they had God on their side.

Unread 30-06-2024, 02:35 PM
jem

denmark can't really complain. it was a var abortion, but germany were way better.

michael oliver and stuart attwell, though... ffs. is this the best we can do?

Unread 30-06-2024, 03:11 PM
Neo

Football

Love watching Musiala.

Kid is a throwback to football from years ago, before it all became system-driven, robotic, possession-obsessed, risk-free shite thanks largely to that @#%&! Guardiola.

He loses the ball every now and then, but when it works he's special. Wonderful player, and reminds me of why I once really loved this game.

Unread 30-06-2024, 11:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
I’m team Portugal but they look a bit shaky at the back. Nuts that Pepe is still going

For me it was the luck Germany had last night that made me say they’re winning though, felt like they had God on their side.
Well, they had VAR on their side which arguably amounts to much the same thing.