United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 31-05-2024, 05:36 AM
Mou Mou Land

Imagine the pride the Dad must feel to be able to say 'He's my son'.

Unread 01-06-2024, 10:42 AM
Dasilvatwins

Just watched the 30 mins fa cup compilation video on YouTube of all the games this season.

The fa cup final ETH tactically outclassed pep. Pep changed the system about three times and still didn’t really lay a finger bar one goal that was more Onanas mistake.

If i was the other way round the plaudits would be all over pep. ETH did not get the credit he deserved for setting these guys up in a way which nullified city. Perfectly for the second goal, had Garnacho stay high on the counter, stretching the back three of city, opening space for Mainoo through the middle. Neville loves to drone on about patterns of play and tactics etc but when ETH shows he has ability to not only go toe to toe with the best but out do them and all the news is about him leaving.

Ridiculous from the media here . Even the BBC doubled down with that cringe post match interview.

Unread 01-06-2024, 10:45 AM
redhegemony

The video Armchair posted showed what a tactical masterclass it was and how well the players delivered it.

Unread 01-06-2024, 11:24 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
The video Armchair posted showed what a tactical masterclass it was and how well the players delivered it.
I’m talking about the media. BBC , ITV or any of the other broadcasters.

If it was the other way around shearer would be giddy at how Pep got his tactics spot on and why he is the best.

You would think one of the broadcasters would have admitted ETH tactically outclassed guardiola in the final.

Unread 01-06-2024, 11:25 AM
Lok

Didn't most give EtH credit?

Unread 01-06-2024, 11:29 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
Didn't most give EtH credit?
No they were questioning him about him losing his job.

Unread 01-06-2024, 11:35 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
I’m talking about the media. BBC , ITV or any of the other broadcasters.

If it was the other way around shearer would be giddy at how Pep got his tactics spot on and why he is the best.

You would think one of the broadcasters would have admitted ETH tactically outclassed guardiola in the final.
And sticking four past Liverpool on the way too. Their replies including a fluke deflection and an iffy penalty.
They'd be jizzing over any other manager who saw off Klopp and Guardiola on a cup run.

Unread 01-06-2024, 11:35 AM
Lok

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
No they were questioning him about him losing his job.
The ones I watched did that before the game. After the game they were asking if this result and his performance changes everything and if he should now stay.

Unread 01-06-2024, 10:57 PM
Dueling Banjos

Unread 01-06-2024, 11:00 PM
red in cumbria

Still gives me a lift thinking about this a week on

Unread 01-06-2024, 11:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
The ones I watched did that before the game. After the game they were asking if this result and his performance changes everything and if he should now stay.
Within the stadium...

Every single person was behind him, are...huge ten inners

Unread 03-06-2024, 07:01 AM
magic_cantona

The £#%&!ing balls on him. Hates EVERYTHING United. Has hated on EVERY player and made a living off, not only pretending to he a United fan for the coin, but has made a living by taking absolutely no joy at anything positive. Yet here the @#%&! is again, chosen as the face of United fans to speak about winning the cup.

Genuinely can't wait for the day where he's filled in live on camera. Horrible, horrible #@&%!.

Unread 13-06-2024, 09:04 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos View Post

Unread 14-06-2024, 07:09 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Still gives me a lift thinking about this a week on
And still...