United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-06-2024, 04:23 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
Well don't go around saying I wanted Southgate then
We all saw the posts mate, I’m offering you an out here, let’s just quietly move on and you can avoid any further embarrassment.

Unread 03-06-2024, 04:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
We all saw the posts mate, I’m offering you an out here, let’s just quietly move on and you can avoid any further embarrassment.
Loves the edit button does croaders

Unread 04-06-2024, 06:51 AM
Patty_b

If we're looking to get rid then fold the club.

If he wants to leave then whatever, £#%&! him. Last thing we need to players that don't want to be at the club.

Unread 04-06-2024, 01:32 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post

If he wants to leave then whatever, £#%&! him. Last thing we need to players that don't want to be at the club.
if there is any substance to this, my money would be on it coming from him and his agent, not the club.

Unread 04-06-2024, 01:53 PM
marlo

No one wants to say it because it goes against their beloved manager

but basically Bruno will not stay on if it’s ETH in charge. It’s obvious , it’s definately not the other way round

unlike someone of you wanting to hold on to a failing clown because it’s “sticking it to the players”, Bruno doesn’t want to be outplayed every game in a team that has no control of the game.

I don’t even want Bruno anyway but i can understand him getting to know other clubs…

xxx

Unread 04-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post

but basically Bruno will not stay on if it’s ETH in charge. It’s obvious , it’s definately not the other way round

unlike someone of you wanting to hold on to a failing clown because it’s “sticking it to the players”, Bruno doesn’t want to be outplayed every game in a team that has no control of the game.

I don’t even want Bruno anyway but i can understand him getting to know other clubs…

xxx
ffs

Yeah, definitely that and not the fact that he could walk into any other team in Europe that can offer him the possibility of Champions League and domestic league titles.

Unread 04-06-2024, 02:27 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:

xxx
Which part of this is NOT made up? The kisses, possibly.

Unread 04-06-2024, 02:38 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post

Bruno does still want to play for United, however he understandably wants to make sure that, Ratcliiff & his cronnies are prepared to match his ambitions by competing properly in the transfer market & signing the type of players that would give him a Great chance of lifting that Premier League Trophie during his time as Captain.

Unread 04-06-2024, 09:25 PM
dragflick

Unread 04-06-2024, 09:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post
Bruno and Dalot

Unread 04-06-2024, 09:49 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

xxx
‘Bruno, who isn’t very good, won’t stay at United while ETH, who isn’t very good, starts at the club. Bruno, who isn’t any good, doesn’t want to get outplayed every game, but that’s nothing to do with him. It’s because of the manager, who isn’t very good.

I don’t want him to stay, because I don’t rate him, but I can understand him speaking to top European clubs who do, even though they shouldn’t, because he isn’t very good.’

Unread 05-06-2024, 08:26 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
‘Bruno, who isn’t very good, won’t stay at United while ETH, who isn’t very good, starts at the club. Bruno, who isn’t any good, doesn’t want to get outplayed every game, but that’s nothing to do with him. It’s because of the manager, who isn’t very good.

I don’t want him to stay, because I don’t rate him, but I can understand him speaking to top European clubs who do, even though they shouldn’t, because he isn’t very good.’

Think the log in is changing mid post...good to see neuro divergency being recognised

Unread 13-06-2024, 09:58 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Was Southgate IN and now wants Bruno gone? Starting to have my suspicions about young Croady.
It beggers belief that any red would actuely want to get rid of Bruno, as I reckon we would be absolutly buggered without him, as was demonstrated that night@Selhurst Park back in early May.