United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-06-2024, 10:36 AM
NedKelly

As your correspondent on the ground, I’ll be bringing you regular updates from bloo moon. As you can see, the seethe is only growing, and I think I speak on behalf of Fredsters everywhere when I say I’m really excited to watch their gradual descent into madness and, with a little bit of luck, obscurity, where they belong:

Quote:
it's racism pure and simple. If Newcastle were winning things it would be just the same for them.
Quote:
Nobody has seen the evidence against City regarding the 115, but we're guilty.

Nobody has seen the papers behind City's action against the February APT amendments, but we've definitely brought the case in bad faith.

So we can't win. But beyond the screaming voices of the red cartel and their toady, sycophantic journalists doing their bidding, there are fans of plenty of other clubs supporting us here.
Quote:
As i said yesterday, this is not about money or anything else its about having what they perceive as the 'right' teams winning it and they arent even trying to hide that anymore, where was the outrage when the dippers stripped southampton bare, the rags want to sign evertons best player in a cut price deal this year no problem, arsenal took brentfords keeper on loan fantastic, all this is okay because according to the press these are the 'right' teams.
Quote:
What makes me really laugh is the media saying we're ruining the Premier League?

Excuse me?

These same @#%&!s in the press having a pile on with the 115, having us guilty before any trial or hearing, printing absolute %@#$&!s and relegation and points deducted, whipping rival fans up into a frenzy.

Not ONE journalist has said we might be innocent, every single one of them has us guilty as charged and NOW there are accusing us of ruining the league.

The cheeky £#%&!in bastards, the lot of them need to banned from the Etihad next season, every single one of the shithouse's.
Quote:
City want a more open competitive league.
3 red tops +1 don't, the press/media support them. They somehow persuade other clubs to believe in the American way.

The Americans are trying to take over OUR game.

Give it a few years and the pl will vote and pass 'that only American owned clubs can be in the pl' there is nothing to stop this.
Quote:
I’m utterly amazed all football fans are not supporting city with this.
Quote:
This is getting beyond a joke now, it's turning into pitch folks and torches. I can see some of our fans getting seriously hurt by some nutters.
- fingers crossed

Quote:
This really is a "weapons of mass destruction" moment, when you have to scaremonger your audience, before moving in to attempt to kill your enemy.

The British sports press has lost all sense of reality. The Premiership and "our beauitiful game" is not at risk because of Manchester City.

You just seek to garner support for your misguided agenda.

If the Premiership does enjoy a steady decline, it will be of it's own doing. We're good at that in Britain.

Quote:
Ban all the @#%&!s.
Really pisses me off they get to slag us off all day every day, call us cheats, call us corrupt and we welcome them with open arms, give them free food and drink.
£#%&! that!
Ban the @#%&!s!
What they gonna do write a load crap slagging us off?
That horse has long since bolted.

Quote:
Manchester City have been treated badly by the Premier League Because of pressure from United Liverpool Arsenal to Stop us from winning by changing the rules, Why was a new rule put in place in 2013 and 2023 Who's idea was it and why the need for change. How Does the good of the game and protecting the game warrant a new rule change ?
Quote:
We’ve destroyed the red shirt cartel clubs made up of United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, and their gimp club Tottenham.
Can’t believe we’re all in a racist cartel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
They obviously know what punishment is coming and are trying to circumvent the entire system.

They're absolutely £#%&!ed. Every time they've gone into a real court they've lost - really badly.
Stumbled across this too, made me think of you:

Quote:
I am a lawyer so thought to give my two cents. This case against the Premier League is obviously related to the 115 charges case. If we were to establish that Premier League has been discriminating against us and the APT rules are against the Competition Laws of the UK, this will have far reaching consequences for the Premier League. The 115 charges cases against us was FFP based. FFP was brought about by other clubs in majority who decided to implement these rules in order to stop our progress. If we again prove that 14 vote rule by the majority is unjustified and indeed tyrannical in this case. All the decisions made by the PL through majority votes will be liable for legal challenges including the FFP. If FFP falls consequently, so do the 115 charges. I will say smart legal strategy by City's legal team. The media reaction says it all , if the judges finds the case in our favour then it means we are in the right, full stop. We beat UEFA and my legal understanding says we will beat the PL too. CTID
 I have decided that I too am now a lawyer

Unread 06-06-2024, 10:59 AM
Zorg

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:06 AM
Mou Mou Land

Will anyone think to ask the Most Hallowed Alan Shearer what he thinks about 'wor home team' supporting City? It's the BBC, so of course not.

The insipid reaction of 'football writers' has reached a new low with their acquiescence. They laughingly call themselves journalists, but not one of them has acted as such for years. Journalism was a profession where one investigated a story and published ones findings no matter what 'side' it came down on - that was the buzz of the job. Sadly that is long, long gone now - they are just reporters now, in the true definition of the word, spewing forth whatever PR department is briefing them [and wining and dining them].

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:16 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
And just to note: if it wasn’t for Der Speigel the premier league wouldn’t have even bothered to look at this.

I mean, it’s not as if it looks suspicious or anything.

https://x.com/footyaccums/status/179...Tig51Y-d5izVYA
This is the thing that ought to bring them down.

To gain 1177% revenue/value in 10 years is absurd.

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:22 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
A delicious blend of delusion, paranoia and seethe over on bloo moon:

This next one has to be a WUM

Everytime they mention us -

https://youtube.com/shorts/QnOEvfpwV...O_4B6sxeSXU12B

I can just imagine the Sheikh saying "There's only one way we can sort this: get me Micah Richards on the phone."

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:42 AM
redhegemony

I for one am bloody chuffed to be a member of a cartel...' the red cartel.' Do we have an insignia?

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:43 AM
Sandman

They need to put a stop to State ownership, including forcing those already in State ownership to sell up, and dismantle the system that allows the ownership of multiple clubs. It's all a farce if they allow these structures to remain.

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:44 AM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
I for one am bloody chuffed to be a member of a cartel...' the red cartel.' Do we have an insignia?
A red devil perhaps?

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:45 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
They need to put a stop to State ownership, including forcing those already in State ownership to sell up, and dismantle the system that allows the ownership of multiple clubs. It's all a farce if they allow these structures to remain.
No chance of that I’m afraid, the genie is well and truly out of the bottle they’ve let people with too much power too much influence get involved in the game and now there’s no turning back . The Premier League are Dr Frankenstein and Manchester City are their monster.

Unread 06-06-2024, 11:49 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post

I can just imagine the Sheikh saying "There's only one way we can sort this: get me Micah Richards on the phone."
Micah Richards ffs

Unread 06-06-2024, 12:28 PM
Chorlton74

Cartel

How this is unravelling is glorious

Unread 06-06-2024, 01:14 PM
Fat Al

The more they gob off, the more they back the PL into a corner.

I'm loving this.

Unread 06-06-2024, 01:21 PM
croady26

The Premier League's reputation won't just be tarnished if they lose it will be absolutely destroyed

Unread 06-06-2024, 01:36 PM
Chorlton74

"Not ONE journalist has said we might be innocent, every single one of them has us guilty as charged and NOW there are accusing us of ruining the league."

Beautiful.

Unread 06-06-2024, 01:42 PM
BigRonManager

Why does a personal affiliation with a person or an entity make people lose all sense of reality? It really is fascinating. Do you think there's a single City supporter asking themselves if they really did it or whether football itself is more important than the club they support?

What would we be doing right now if this were the Glazers?

Unread 06-06-2024, 01:54 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager
Why does a personal affiliation with a person or an entity make people lose all sense of reality? It really is fascinating. Do you think there's a single City supporter asking themselves if they really did it or whether football itself is more important than the club they support?

Not one of them has the tiniest amount of self awareness to ask

Unread 06-06-2024, 02:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post

They're too blinded by the bizarre and (for us) grotesque reversal of fortunes in the last 15 years.

Imagine if you'd told them when they were watching Stephen Ireland and Richard Dunne that 15 years later they'd have done the Treble, won four titles on the bounce and regularly hammered us home and away.

They've been in an absolute dreamland, one they could never have imagined was remotely possible.

And now it turns it out it was all done by serial cheating, they have no choice but to sit and take it as fans of all clubs are only too happy to remind them that everything they've won, every single trophy, is basically as meaningless as Lance Armstrong's Tour wins.

It's abslolutely glorious.

Unread 06-06-2024, 02:06 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
They're too blinded by the bizarre and (for us) grotesque reversal of fortunes in the last 15 years.

Imagine if you'd told them when they were watching Stephen Ireland and Richard Dunne that 15 years later they'd have done the Treble, won four titles on the bounce and regularly hammered us home and away.

They've been in an absolute dreamland, one they could never have imagined was remotely possible.

And now it turns it out it was all done by serial cheating, they have no choice but to sit and take it as fans of all clubs are only too happy to remind them that everything they've won, every single trophy, is basically as meaningless as Lance Armstrong's Tour wins.

It's abslolutely glorious.
Deep down they know it.

It's like people who Save Scum on FM or Restart Fifa matches when losing. Yeah you ended up winning but there's zero respect attached to it

Unread 06-06-2024, 02:13 PM
croady26

6 clubs are facing having to sell players in order to stay within PSR, don't want another one added because then tips the balance in City's favour.

Unread 06-06-2024, 02:15 PM
wiganste

There's an easy way to keep clubs in line

Stop paying stupid transfer fees and stop paying players obscene wages.