Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 02-06-2024, 11:31 AM
puressence

Marlo is amazing when he does nothing

Unread 02-06-2024, 11:35 AM
NedKelly

I don’t think he embarrassed himself last night - Dortmund were on top in the first half and I honestly thought some of his passing and general play was very good. It’s a shame he just never seemed to click here, there’s a really talented player in there but for whatever reason he just doesn’t have the necessary mentality - not entirely convinced it’s about us in particular as much as it is the league as a whole. Some players just can’t do it over here.

Unread 02-06-2024, 01:01 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
I don’t think he embarrassed himself last night - Dortmund were on top in the first half and I honestly thought some of his passing and general play was very good. It’s a shame he just never seemed to click here, there’s a really talented player in there but for whatever reason he just doesn’t have the necessary mentality - not entirely convinced it’s about us in particular as much as it is the league as a whole. Some players just can’t do it over here.
Almost as if he faded in the 2nd half because of lack of fitness which after playing every week for 6 months seems very lazy like...

Unread 02-06-2024, 02:15 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post
Almost as if he faded in the 2nd half because of lack of fitness which after playing every week for 6 months seems very lazy like...
Bit harsh, I think it was more down to Madrid raising their game.

Unread 02-06-2024, 02:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post

Unread 02-06-2024, 03:10 PM
The taste of...

So what happens now with this @#%&!?

Does he come back?

What will he have on his sandwiches for his packed lunch?

Unread 02-06-2024, 03:18 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of... View Post

Does he come back?

Billy bear ham. Anything else, he sends it back.

Unread 02-06-2024, 03:37 PM
pc6090

As if this @#%&! is up in time for lunch

Unread 02-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Bunker Buster

More cheese whatsits

Unread 02-06-2024, 04:36 PM
suedeshoes

Dortmund are paying 8 million to have him on loan next season apparently.

Unread 02-06-2024, 04:41 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
Dortmund are paying 8 million to have him on loan next season apparently.
P.T. Barnum was right it seems.

Unread 02-06-2024, 06:32 PM
BigRonManager

How is it that Dortmund routinely get huge fees for their players then manage to convince the rest of football that they’re poor?

Are we just going to keep loaning him until they can get him on a free?

Unread 03-06-2024, 01:13 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of... View Post

Does he come back?

Jam and banana.

Packet of Pom-Bear crisps and a Capri-Sun.

The food of the runner up.

Unread 03-06-2024, 07:39 AM
Zorg

Some reports that he's refusing to come back unless ten Hag gets the sack.

They should tell him Erik's been sacked, get him back over, tell him to wait in the changing rooms for the new manager and then send Erik in.

The absolute gall on this moron.

Unread 03-06-2024, 12:20 PM
Denis Irwell

I know it’s meeja shite but £#%&! me. What do they have to do to be in breach of contract?

Unread 03-06-2024, 12:22 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
I know it’s meeja shite but £#%&! me. What do they have to do to be in breach of contract?
Breach doesn't help us much. We don't want to terminate but to sell...

Unread 03-06-2024, 02:56 PM
BigRonManager

If he refuses to honour his contract sue him, simple. That's what they do in other industries. No-one forced him to sign it, and if you allow these children to ride roughshod over legal employment agreements then the whole thing descends into chaos. Time to grow up little Sanch.

Sick of these £#%&!ing people tbh.

Unread 03-06-2024, 03:04 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
If he refuses to honour his contract sue him, simple. That's what they do in other industries. No-one forced him to sign it, and if you allow these children to ride roughshod over legal employment agreements then the whole thing descends into chaos. Time to grow up little Sanch.

Sick of these £#%&!ing people tbh.
Yes , sue the gimp.