Originally Posted by puressence
dont say that mate ..the golden girls will slate you for stating the obv
You silly fat £#%&!er.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You silly fat £#%&!er.
He's actually the one getting all upset if anyone picks Berbatov, then slating those people for not acting like him over Tevez. Sad and pathetic stuff from the tub of shit.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's actually the one getting all upset if anyone picks Berbatov, then slating those people for not acting like him over Tevez. Sad and pathetic stuff from the tub of shit.
Mate the man's a full on cretin.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Baron

What I'd like to see....

Foster

Rafael
Rio / Evans
Vidic
Evra

Anderson
Carrick

Ronaldo
Rooney
Nani

Berbatov

What I think we'll see....

VDS

Neville
Rio / Evans
Vidic
Evra

Park
Carrick
Fletcher
Giggs

Tevez
Ronaldo

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

BVM, can I ask why you wouldn't select Fletcher. Not having a pop, just a genuine enquiry.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Baron

I don't think his range of passing or awareness is as good as Anderson's.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I don't think his range of passing or awareness is as good as Anderson.
Interesting, I think he has been comfortably our best midfielder this season, if npot best player possibly.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I don't think his range of passing or awareness is as good as Anderson's.
Anderson has been shite this season in the main.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Baron

Quote:
Anderson has been shite this season in the main.
It £#%&!ed me off when he was taken off at Arsenal the other week, he was doing really well. A run in the side with Carrick will do wonders for him imo.

Bedders - I'd agree Fletcher has been playing well, but a couple of his better performances came from wide right at the start of the season. He's the perfect squad player. I'd rather see Anderson stick a decent challenge in on Barry or Sidwell & his movement & one touch passing keeps us ticking over very nicely.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:17 PM
The Watcher

Foster

Rafael
Rio
Vidic
Mad Pat

Carrick
The Dazzler
Giggs

Slave
Apache
El Blanco Pele

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:19 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
It £#%&!ed me off when he was taken off at Arsenal the other week, he was doing really well. A run in the side with Carrick will do wonders for him imo.
Agreed. Thought he had an excellent game - the moment he came off, we just started loosing the ball to easily in midfield. This was especially apparent after we got the goal, as we failed to put any sustained pressure on the Arsenal goal.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He isn't fit to play, Fergie has stated this publicly.
Gog Coch has been saying this publicly for the past 15 years.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Bedders - I'd agree Fletcher has been playing well, but a couple of his better performances came from wide right at the start of the season. He's the perfect squad player. I'd rather see Anderson stick a decent challenge in on Barry or Sidwell & his movement & one touch passing keeps us ticking over very nicely.
He was woeful against Arsenal. Anderson has been a big let down for me this year. In both the Arsenal and Liverpool games he has been trotting around like he hasn't got a care in the world. He was superb in those games last year. I would only play him if it was in a three, with Fletch and Carrick.

Fletcher must start. He has been our player of the season from cm. He isn't a right midfielder.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Baron

Quote:
He was woeful against Arsenal. Anderson has been a big let down for me this year. In both the Arsenal and Liverpool games he has been trotting around like he hasn't got a care in the world. He was superb in those games last year. I would only play him if it was in a three, with Fletch and Carrick.

Fletcher must start. He has been our player of the season from cm. He isn't a right midfielder.

Not a chance, he was very good. He was played left wing against the Vermin as well, Rooney the other wing, a bit of a £#%&!ing joke. Play him in the centre alongside Carrick & the passing & movement will be evident. He's much more mobile than Fletcher - not that Fletch has been standing still this year.

I wont chuck the toys out of the pram if I see Fletcher's name on the teamsheet (a year or two ago I would of) but I rate Anderson as a great, great prospect & a few games would do him the world of good.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Not a chance, he was very good. He was played left wing against the Vermin as well, Rooney the other wing, a bit of a £#%&!ing joke. Play him in the centre alongside Carrick & the passing & movement will be evident. He's much more mobile than Fletcher - not that Fletch has been standing still this year.

I wont chuck the toys out of the pram if I see Fletcher's name on the teamsheet (a year or two ago I would of) but I rate Anderson as a great, great prospect & a few games would do him the world of good.
Really mate? I thought he was bobbins against Arsenal. I take your point about the left wing - he was stuck out there for much of the first half. Still, Fletcher got slagged to high heaven for playing out of position for 2 years.

I rate Anderson very highly but he has been poor this season. The fact that he is yet to score also winds me up. A lot.

Fletcher covers much more ground than Anderson. He posseses a goal threat and is bang on form. I'm not adverse to playing Anderson, but not in a two imo.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Fletcher adds a goal threat these days that anderson just doesn't. can't believe that is true but it is. Fletcher has shown great mobility, keeps the ball moving well, pressures the opposition and has been supporting the forwards well. I think we'd have got a result at Arse had he played and think he'd be exceptionally unlucky to be dropped.

Also Anderson is gonna be flying back from Brazil just before the game, now Ronnie will almost certainly play after the same trip, i don't think we'd risk Ando too.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Baron

Fair point on the flights.

I'd prefer to see Anderson, & yes his lack of goals is annoying in the extreme. I remember Fabregas going a whole season 2 years ago not scoring, or only getting one at the end, then a glut & it all changes. Something similar will happen with him I reckon.

Maybe a 4-3-3 to match up against Villa is a better idea... no Berbatov possibly with his hamstring so Carrick, Fletch & Anderson, Rooney, Ronnie & Tevez.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:38 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Maybe a 4-3-3 to match up against Villa is a better idea... no Berbatov possibly with his hamstring so Carrick, Fletch & Anderson, Rooney, Ronnie & Tevez.
I wouldn't be devastated at that.

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Coracao

You have to bear in mind who has played where this week.

Anderson has been with Brazil. His stamina has to be called into question when he hasn't even been travelling or playing, there is surely £#%&!ing no chance of him playing on Saturday. Especially with Ronaldo also coming back from the same game. Fergie won't be throwing two players into a difficult away fixture when there has to be questions over their general fitness.

I'm not looking forward to this game, i normally always expect us to batter Villa.

Anderson needs to do something to actually merit a place in the side. A goal or at least an assist would be a start. What does he currently do better than Fletcher?

Unread 20-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Anderson needs to do something to actually merit a place in the side. A goal or at least an assist would be a start. What does he currently do better than Fletcher?
passes & moves, puts in a good tackle. Links up well with the forwards & Carrick.

He's not on form granted, Fletcher has been good, but as said above, it's not gonna kill me to see one or the other.
Closed Thread