United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
The novelty factor wore off a while ago imo, tries a bit too hard.
YAWN

How will I sleep at night knowing you dont approve of me - my education, job, house and all my friends mean nothing if I dont have you on my side Carrick

Any chance of telling your boyfriend to stop stalking me - he follows me around the forum and always looks at my profile.

Starting to freak me out a bit

Unread 14-11-2008, 03:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
YAWN

How will I sleep at night knowing you dont approve of me - my education, job, house and all my friends mean nothing if I dont have you on my side Carrick

Any chance of telling your boyfriend to stop stalking me - he follows me around the forum and always looks at my profile.

He can be a right nasty piece of work Carrick can.

Unread 14-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
tries a bit too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
YAWN

Closed Thread