Fellaini
Kagawa
Rooney
Chicharito
the Perse
almost same team I picked with Giggs in mine and RVP rested for Sunday

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Nearly opted to leave the Perse out. Think Chicha could do with a game, but so does Rooney and maybe a bit awkward to fit all three in.

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Nearly opted to leave the Perse out. Think Chicha could do with a game, but so does Rooney and maybe a bit awkward to fit all three in.
Sunday is a huge game for us and for that reason I would leave RvP out we should not need him to win tomorrow and Rooney and Hernandez need games, can stick him on the bench just in case

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:32 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Sunday is a huge game for us and for that reason I would leave RvP out we should not need him to win tomorrow and Rooney and Hernandez need games, can stick him on the bench just in case
This a huge game

Even if we lose on Sunday, we still have all season to catch up but start badly with say a defeat to Leverkusen then in this group where there are no easy matches we could find it hard to recover

Moyes really needs to get us out of the group so he will play what he thinks is his best team

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
This a huge game

Even if we lose on Sunday, we still have all season to catch up but start badly with say a defeat to Leverkusen then in this group where there are no easy matches we could find it hard to recover

Moyes really needs to get us out of the group so he will play what he thinks is his best team
we can't afford to lose on Sunday even this early in the season, City are poor and there for the taking imo, need to win

agreed it's also a big game tomorrow that's why the team I suggested we should play is very strong RvP carrying a bit of a knock so could be dodgy to risk him full game tomorrow because we need him Sunday

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:39 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
we can't afford to lose on Sunday even this early in the season, City are poor and there for the taking imo, need to win

agreed it's also a big game tomorrow that's why the team I suggested we should play is very strong RvP carrying a bit of a knock so could be dodgy to risk him full game tomorrow because we need him Sunday
We can afford to lose as that would only put them 3 points clear of us

Obviously don't want to lose and certainly it wouldn't look good for Moyes to lose to our 2 biggest rivals in a matter of weeks but we can easily recover from that

Not sure we could recover from a defeat tomorrow

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
This a huge game

True, but like Fergie I think Moyes will feel it important to trust other players in big games. Guys like Chicharito and Evans will need to feel they're relied on to do a job in matches like this. That said, Tuesday-Sunday is plenty of recovery time, so I'm not sure resting is much of an issue here, especially this early in the season. It's more about including other players and getting their sharpness up.

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
We can afford to lose as that would only put them 3 points clear of us

Obviously don't want to lose and certainly it wouldn't look good for Moyes to lose to our 2 biggest rivals in a matter of weeks but we can easily recover from that

Not sure we could recover from a defeat tomorrow
I disagree I think it would be very tough on Moyes to recover from losing to both the Dippers and the Liars, especially as they are both very average, from what I've seen and given it's VERY early days, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal have more about them than City

out of the two games I feel Sunday is far bigger in terms of our season

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:47 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

I'd take a 10-0 loss tomorrow for a 1-0 win on Sunday.

That's just me though I'm a bitter @#%&! where they're concerned.

No comparison in importance to me.

Unread 17-09-2013, 02:25 AM
saffers

DDG

Valencia
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Carrick
Fellaini

Kagawa
Rooney
The Perse

Chicharito

Unread 17-09-2013, 06:05 AM
believe

Kagawa

Not had a sniff in the first team since Moyes took over, but he's going to draft him in for his first ever serious CL game.

De Gea
Fabio - Rio - Vidic - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Fellaini - Giggs
Rooney - RvP.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:02 AM
jem

de gea

fabio - snoop - vidic - evra

valencia - carrick - fellaini

rooney - welbeck

veep

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:03 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
de gea

valencia - snoop - vidic - evra

carrick - fellaini

nani - rooney - welbeck

veep
suspended inti ?

edit: you little tinker

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Kagawa

Not had a sniff in the first team since Moyes took over, but he's going to draft him in for his first ever serious CL game.

De Gea
Fabio - Rio - Vidic - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Fellaini - Giggs
Rooney - RvP.
I'd be surprised if this isn't the team. I'm yet to be convinced of Fabio though.

Unread 17-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Neo

Moyes HAS to play Kagawa tonight, ffs. The lad is match fit and perfect for European football. Give one of Rooney or RVP a night off before the City game and play Kagawa as a 10.

Huge game for Fellaini tonight, too. If Lars Bender is fit then it will be a good way of seeing how Fellaini stacks up against a genuinely outstanding central midfielder.

Bender is one player who I thought would have been perfect for us. Hope tonight he doesn't show what we should have signed.

Unread 17-09-2013, 08:57 AM
barca99

Quote:
almost same team I picked with Giggs in mine and RVP rested for Sunday
Leverkusen are no mugs, RVP should start both games imo. Important game tonight, be handy if moyes could get of to a winning start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I thought about trying to fit them all in:

Carrick
Fellaini

Kagawa
Rooney

RVP
Pea

Lacks width imo, maybe not a bad thing though
Closed Thread