est.1878

Unread 20-06-2024, 02:45 PM
Zorg

believe having a whale of a time in Germany

Unread 21-06-2024, 12:11 AM
Neo

Smile

The boos.

Southgate with the best part of a decade in charge, and the most talented generation of players in living memory, and he's arsing around with a failed experiment using a full-back as his midfield playmaker.

Unread 21-06-2024, 12:59 AM
Denis Irwell

All been a bit predictable and boring so far. People saying “oooh, Spain v Italy… a proper match. That’ll show England how it’s done y’know “. Didn’t.

Unread 21-06-2024, 04:58 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
The boos.

Southgate with the best part of a decade in charge, and the most talented generation of players in living memory, and he's arsing around with a failed experiment using a full-back as his midfield playmaker.

Has my sympathy. No manager in the world would find it easy to come up with a replacement for Kalvin Phillips. It'd be like Argentina replacing Messi at his peak.

Unread Yesterday, 12:46 AM
Neo

Angry

The hype has well and truly started.

Delusional @#%&!s harping on about the "easier side of the draw", and mapping out their 'route to the final' despite the @#%&!s failing to beat Denmark and Slovenia. The arrogance; the entitlement.

Would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, to see them crash out against Slovakia. Won't happen obvs, and they'll squirm their way into the final without playing a single top side.

Won't be able to enjoy a minute of this tournament until they're eliminated!

Unread Yesterday, 12:54 AM
Fat Al

Quote:

Delusional @#%&!s harping on about the "easier side of the draw", and mapping out their 'route to the final' despite the @#%&!s failing to beat Denmark and Slovenia. The arrogance; the entitlement.

Would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, to see them crash out against Slovakia. Won't happen obvs, and they'll squirm their way into the final without playing a single top side.

England ain't getting past Italy. Even an Italy as shit as their current side.

Unread Yesterday, 01:56 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

You’ve not been missing much anyway. 90%+ possession-obsessed, turgid, gegenpressing shite.

Unread Yesterday, 04:35 AM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
believe having a whale of a time in Germany

Unread Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Fat Al

Unread Yesterday, 03:12 PM
jem

Quote:
the women haven't seemed interested yet, but once the knockouts come around...
there has been much sign of them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
looks like bad taxidermy
if only.

Unread Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Dasilvatwins

Would have been nice if they got kicked in the group stages but I can see them making Mainoo a scapegoat now.

Complaints of why he can’t suddenly be the best box to box midfielder in the world.

Side note, Declan rice is over rated. I thought he was a defensive mid with a decent pass. Not a single long ball , everything safe and sideways.

Unread Yesterday, 04:15 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Would have been nice if they got kicked in the group stages but I can see them making Mainoo a scapegoat now.

Complaints of why he can’t suddenly be the best box to box midfielder in the world.

Side note, Declan rice is over rated. I thought he was a defensive mid with a decent pass. Not a single long ball , everything safe and sideways.
Declan Rice was England’s standout player in the last Euros. He was also fantastic for Arsenal for the entirety of last season, which isn’t bad going considering it was his first season there.

Have you ever considered that Southgate is gash and the team have lost faith in him? They certainly aren’t playing with any confidence.

Put some respect on Rice’s name, or I might have to muller you.

Unread Yesterday, 04:16 PM
jem

should have some fancier corner routines.

Unread Yesterday, 04:23 PM
suedeshoes

England on a calm route to winning it. There isn't an outstanding team in it.

Unread Yesterday, 04:33 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Declan Rice was England’s standout player in the last Euros. He was also fantastic for Arsenal for the entirety of last season, which isn’t bad going considering it was his first season there.

Have you ever considered that Southgate is gash and the team have lost faith in him? They certainly aren’t playing with any confidence.

Put some respect on Rice’s name, or I might have to muller you.
Of course Southgate is a bad manager but this is international football. I’m sure most of them would run through brick walls to win a national trophy.

Players should be culpable aswell. Even in the Iceland game he was found out of position. Expected more, because I thought he was much more talented than what he has shown so far.

Unread Yesterday, 04:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Of course Southgate is a bad manager but this is international football. I’m sure most of them would run through brick walls to win a national trophy.

Players should be culpable aswell. Even in the Iceland game he was found out of position. Expected more, because I thought he was much more talented than what he has shown so far.
If you knew ball you’d recognise his talent.

Unread Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
If you knew ball you’d recognise his talent.
All I’m saying he has been shit in the euros for England

I’m sorry, didn’t realise I was talking to the chief scout of arsenal

Unread Yesterday, 05:47 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
All I’m saying he has been shit in the euros for England

I’m sorry, didn’t realise I was talking to the chief scout of arsenal
If you’d have said “Declan Rice has been shit for England this tournament” I’d have agreed. But you said he’s overrated, so I deemed it necessary to shut your stupid bitch mouth up.

Unread Yesterday, 05:49 PM
jem

Quote:
If you’d have said “Declan Rice has been shit for England this tournament” I’d have agreed. But you said he’s overrated, so I deemed it necessary to shut your stupid bitch mouth up.
this is just mean. I tried to rep you, but... you know.