United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
the irish take an early lead against the spanish. s2c.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
ireland 1 espana 0

duckers (2 mins)
not content with stealing threads hes stealing posts too :shakehead:

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
not content with stealing threads hes stealing posts too :shakehead:
keep on topic, please.

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:18 PM
My Name is Keith

Both really good posters and tbf, both threads are good threads in their own right. Really good solid threads.

Difficult to chose but I think I've got to go with this version simply because Duckers has his Irish one running and you've got to share the thread wealth.

Fact is, I have little or no interest in both matches and only a cursory interest in Euro 2012. To be honest, aside from United, I'm not that arsed about professional football. Full of #@&%!s. Always amazes me when you £#%&!ers talk about Scheinrogbanldos debut for £#%&!ing Ichenstein or whatever at the weekend. Like who gives a shit? Who the £#%&! are you people?

Anyay, come on Croatia

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I've got to go with this version simply because Duckers has his Irish one running and you've got to share the thread wealth.
cheers keith. looks like they've just stuck duck-egg's name on my thread (see the lack of caps in the listings) but he seems happy enough. probably too drunk on pints of craic to realise.

we all know who the real winner is (me) so that's the main thing.

oh, and yes, come on italy!

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:23 PM
My Name is Keith

Feel for Gypers here.

Must feel really crushed. Here for you big felloh if you need a shouldoh etc.

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Both really good posters and tbf, both threads are good threads in their own right. Really good solid threads.

Difficult to chose but I think I've got to go with this version simply because Duckers has his Irish one running and you've got to share the thread wealth.

Fact is, I have little or no interest in both matches and only a cursory interest in Euro 2012. To be honest, aside from United, I'm not that arsed about professional football. Full of #@&%!s. Always amazes me when you £#%&!ers talk about Scheinrogbanldos debut for £#%&!ing Ichenstein or whatever at the weekend. Like who gives a shit? Who the £#%&! are you people?

Anyay, come on Croatia

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Difficult to chose but I think I've got to go with this version simply because Duckers has his Irish one running and you've got to share the thread wealth
god bless keith. always sticks up for the simple ones like gyppers. heart of gold

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

really didn't want to have to do this to you duckers me old mucker but as you will not shut up, my hand has been forced. see that, it says moved. moved as in merged. merged as in owned, owned as in pwned. probs all those android, ive got a new phone threads clogging up the place.

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Harri Jaffa

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
really didn't want to have to do this to you duckers me old mucker but as you will not shut up, my hand has been forced. see that, it says moved. moved as in merged. merged as in owned, owned as in pwned. probs all those android, ive got a new phone threads clogging up the place.

booooooooooooooooooom

andy townsend KO'd

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Always amazes me when you £#%&!ers talk about Scheinrogbanldos debut for £#%&!ing Ichenstein or whatever at the weekend. Like who gives a shit? Who the £#%&! are you people?
Scheinrogbanldos has better technique than Ronaldo and Nani, so £#%&! off.

Come in Ichenstein.

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

but you're not bothered, eh pal?

:magic:

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Harri Jaffa

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:46 PM
borsuk

gyppers is right here, i merged jack's failing effort into where the big boys are, hoping they'll give it some help and keep it kind of afloat. bit like ireland and the eu really.

Unread 14-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
but you're not bothered, eh pal?

:magic:
there's banter and there's magic cantona comparisons. keep it light ffs jack.

ps.

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Jerry the Berry

Balotelli starts

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
Balotelli starts
wrong thread pal.

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
i reckon a draw
Nice avatar Ginsters.

I have put rather a large amount of money (for me) on the Spaniards @ 2/7 tonight.

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
wrong thread pal.

Unread 14-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Nice avatar Ginsters.

I have put rather a large amount of money (for me) on the Spaniards @ 2/7 tonight.
cheers pal, glad someone likes it.
Closed Thread