United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-06-2024, 03:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Being asked to perform a training drill and start a game in an unfavoured position! Oh, the humanity!
I heard they expected him to arrive on time as well.

Unread 14-06-2024, 03:32 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
I heard they expected him to arrive on time as well.

Unread 14-06-2024, 05:16 PM
Finport Red

“Yeah, you’re all gonna look pretty stupid at the end of the season when the bald fraud is sacked, and the real reasons why he didn’t play Sancho comes out.”

Only wanted to play on the right wing
Forced the club into buying Antony
Had to take months off cos he wasn’t well
Refused to train properly
Sloped off and ate sarnies in the carpark

Went to Germany and proved everyone wrong by doing 8 dribbles in a game once.

Unread 14-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
“Yeah, you’re all gonna look pretty stupid at the end of the season when the bald fraud is sacked, and the real reasons why he didn’t play Sancho comes out.”

Only wanted to play on the right wing
Forced the club into buying Antony
Had to take months off cos he wasn’t well
Refused to train properly
Sloped off and ate sarnies in the carpark

Went to Germany and proved everyone wrong by doing 8 dribbles in a game once.

He’s a waster. Simple as. Talented, but a shit attitude. Entitled. Pep saw it early as city and shipped him. It’s on us for not spotting it when we were after him for 2 £#%&!ing years

Unread 14-06-2024, 07:01 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
"Sancho did not commit to pressing as an 'opposition' player in the practice match in the way Ten Hag wanted. Sancho was offered the chance to end his involvement in the practice match early, which he took by walking off the pitch."

…….Definitely fish finger sandwiches and cheesy wotsits in his lunch box that day I reckon. Possibly a Curly Wurly?

Unread 14-06-2024, 08:07 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of... View Post
…….Definitely fish finger sandwiches and cheesy wotsits in his lunch box that day I reckon. Possibly a Curly Wurly?
Maybe a trio or a club at best, never a penguin guy

Unread 14-06-2024, 08:09 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Maybe a trio or a club at best, never a penguin guy
I don’t mind if he doesn’t find a new trio or penguin.