United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Switching Off

Football Eriksen wants a new challenge

“I feel that I am at a stage of my career where I would like to try something new,” Eriksen told the Danish newspaper, Ekstra Bladet. “I have the deepest respect for everything that is happening at Tottenham and it would not be something negative to stay. But I have also said that I would like to try something new.

“I hope that something will be decided this summer. That is the plan. In football you never know when there could be a decision like that. It could be at any point. The best thing is always for it to happen quickly but in football things take time.”

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Cream

Hi, Daniel. Ed here...

*dial tone*

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

there's about 3 clubs in england alone that he would choose over united.

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Patty_b

No bigger challenge than playing on Thursday nights in the arse end of Bucharest.

Bring him home.

In all seriousness though, congratulations to Real/Barca on a great signing

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:26 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Hi, Daniel. Ed here...

*dial tone*
sums it up perfectly

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:28 AM
dunk

I'd say Madrid and we're stuck with Pogba.

Maybe Barca if they can offload Coutinho to Chelsea.

Very good chance that this, on the face of it, could be the most depressing transfer window ever.

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'd say Madrid and we're stuck with Pogba.

Maybe Barca if they can offload Coutinho to Chelsea.

Very good chance that this, on the face of it, could be the most depressing transfer window ever.
nothing new but the absolutely insane part is that we have the money. We are just so shite and poorly run that it will only get us @#%&!s like sanchez or pogba. insufficient greedy scumbags who will down tools any second.

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
nothing new but the absolutely insane part is that we have the money. We are just so shite and poorly run that it will only get us @#%&!s like sanchez or pogba. insufficient greedy scumbags who will down tools any second.
Yep.

Anywhere in the region of competent management of players and resources over the last 6 years and we'd probably only be wondering who to get to make the jump to the level of consistency and efficiency of the @#%&!s in 1 and 2 as opposed to having to tear it all up and start the slow ascent again

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:37 AM
AK14

Nah, wouldn’t want him anyway tbh.

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:45 AM
Stickman

Would obviously be a great signing but I reckon he’ll end up at Madrid.

Always said I could see him there.

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£130 price tag.

And Levy will get it too, the bald old £#%&!.
One year left on his deal, they'll be lucky to get half that.

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Drexl

Another one with shit hair.

Regardless of ability, no way can I support THAT.

Where have all the real heroes gone?

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:29 PM
messhead

Wonderful player on his day but seems a bit of a bottle job. Gone missing in almost every big/meaningful game I've seen him play. Would probably kill himself after training with Jones, Smalling and Ash.

But let's be honest with ourselves, why would CL finalist Eriksen come to a team that finished below Spurs in the league and has no CL football next year?

Interesting though, could be the catalyst for Spurs collapsing a bit. As well as Pochettino has done, they've been tight as £#%&! in the last few transfer windows and Eriksen leaving could see other players want out too, and perhaps Pochettino to. They'll spend big this summer in an attempt to stop that but could be too little too late.

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:31 PM
puressence

Slower than mata £#%&! that

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Another one with shit hair.

Regardless of ability, no way can I support THAT.

Where have all the real heroes gone?
Poor Grimmers

Unread 05-06-2019, 04:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
there's about 3 clubs in england alone that he would choose over united.
Only that many?

Unread 23-07-2019, 11:49 PM
AK14

The latest bullshit rumour going about is he’s agreed terms with us...

Just wanted to get in before pures cryptic post

Unread 23-07-2019, 11:51 PM
dunk

That would be awesome..

Unread 23-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That would be awesome..
Listening to some Spurs fans of late they're happy to see him go - "he's in decline, he's lazy"

That and they're replacing him with that Betis lad (so they say).

Unread 23-07-2019, 11:54 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The latest bullshit rumour going about is he’s agreed terms with us...

Just wanted to get in before pures cryptic post
The Maersk ship steering, Lego building, Carlsberg quaffing, Schleswig-Holstein question asking, Danish bacon chomping, fiveheaded receding hairline wearing,hygge practising gimp can do one.

Quality player, just what we need - he'll be the link between our newly zestified midfield and clinical strikers we have been crying out for since Peak Scholes. Great signing, Well done Woody.

(will DELETE as appropriate)
Closed Thread