United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:04 PM
lookingforeric

Default Now the transfer window has closed

How do you think we will do this season and how has your view changed since the start of the season a few weeks back.

Can you see us getting anyone decent signed in January? Especially as most of the january transfer window deals are mercenaries.

Ill be honest im slightly less optimistic about how we will do domestically. I knew before the season started if we didnt sign any sex in midfield we would struggle in europe but thought we would do ok with our current team in the league and the cups. We have a championship winning team of improving players but after yesterdays performance there are still problems that need to be resolved.

Your thoughts please.

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:05 PM
wiganste

relegated

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:05 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
How do you think we will do this season and how has your view changed since the start of the season a few weeks back.

Can you see us getting anyone decent signed in January? Especially as most of the january transfer window deals are mercenaries.

Ill be honest im slightly less optimistic about how we will do domestically. I knew before the season started if we didnt sign any sex in midfield we would struggle in europe but thought we would do ok with our current team in the league and the cups. We have a championship winning team of improving players but after yesterdays performance there are still problems that need to be resolved.

Your thoughts please.
£#%&!ing hell pal have you not heard? We won the league last season, everything is fine.

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Mr Castro

We're going down.

sa7

Anybody else up for mass suicide?

rafabio

certainly not going to win the title. battle for 3rd and 4th places with spurs, arsenal and liverpool

Vedder

We'll scrape fourth

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric

Your thoughts please.
Just out of interest, who in our starting 11 at Liverpool is "improving"?

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:07 PM
sudored

can we make this the official arse seeing thread please

Chipsauce

4th or 5th...

JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Reckon Giggsy still has room to learn and improve

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:08 PM
fake tache

With Ferguson in charge I think we would have won the league this season, not with Moyes though

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Switching Off

Mikael Silvestre ‏@IamMSilvestre 13s

Quality & Depth in DM @Ph1lj0nes @tomclevz23 @carras16 Anderson Giggs ( Fletcher ) #MUFC #nopanic

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Aman27deep

Sir Alex was a God. If he said he was happy with the squad I would back him till I died.

Moyes is no Fergie. Brace yourself for probably the worst 4-9 months of your supporting time. I genuinely haven't felt so gutted ever in my life before.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Mikael Silvestre ‏@IamMSilvestre 13s

Quality & Depth in DM @Ph1lj0nes @tomclevz23 @carras16 Anderson Giggs ( Fletcher ) #MUFC #nopanic
if i wanted the opinion of a freaky-headed underachiever, i'd ask harri jaffa.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake tache
With Ferguson in charge I think we would have won the league this season, not with Moyes though
He needs to learn our priority is to win games not to 'not lose' them.

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

If we are going to tank, we might as well do it in style and finish about 10th. And after tonight, it might just happen.

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Your favourite Danny Welbeck. De Gea,Jones & Cleverly

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
if i wanted the opinion of a freaky-headed underachiever, i'd ask harri jaffa.

Literally on fire mate.

Seriously - we are an injury to a key player (DDG - Vidic - Carrick - RVP) away from not making the top 4.

As it is, if we are in the top 3 come 2014 I will be delighted.

Unread 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM
dunk

£#%&! them all.
Closed Thread