Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2007, 01:06 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Gabby off to United and Wes Brown coming to Villa Park

look at some of the comments below this story

bong

Unread 10-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Fatboy Shrek

"and today someone in Australia has linked him to United for the exact same fee".

Chortle

Unread 10-12-2007, 01:13 PM
dunk

Aren't we looking at Bosingwa?

Unread 10-12-2007, 01:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Aren't we looking at Bosingwa?
I'm not.

Unread 10-12-2007, 07:56 PM
legendary saf

I hope we get rid of the Orange headed @#%&! in January although I wouldnt put it past him to reject moves so that he can go on a free next summer and get even bigger wages. £#%&!ING @#%&!.

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:09 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
I hope we get rid of the Orange headed @#%&! in January although I wouldnt put it past him to reject moves so that he can go on a free next summer and get even bigger wages. £#%&!ING @#%&!.
@#%&!

nft

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:45 PM
borsuk

Quote:
sigh.

good servant to the club. deserves better treatment.

saf, do you reckon anderson is the bestest ever player ever anywhere at all? or was that ronaldo? i try to keep track of your avatars just so i know who's the bestest of all time player ever but i get a bit lost from time to time.

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
get £#%&!ed.

Been at the club longer than you've "supported" us.

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:49 PM
chorleyred

Quote:

unbelievable

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:50 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
WUM!

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Gabby is going nowhere
especially not to that scum

he is too good for united

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:52 PM
legendary saf

From the same people that were slating RIO FERDINAND, who is about 10000000 times a better footballer than this useless greedy waster Brown. Hes still mediocre, a few steady performances wont change that.

I am delighted Fergie said we wont be £#%&!ed around by him.

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:56 PM
chorleyred

I have never slated rio.

you on the other hand, I have slated

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:56 PM
tatty

I like Brown.

He's the only player I know who slows down going in to a challenge just to make sure it's a 50/50.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Leg Saf says Brown is greedy when comparing him to Rio. YCNMIU!!

I did a post the other day about how you can see the difference between a different red and just a £#%&!wit who supports the club for glory. The way they react to any bit of news and the insults they call players make them so fickle. Like, let's be honest, he isn't calling Brown a @#%&! because he feels as though he has let the club down and that hurts Saf 'cos he loves United. No, he's calling him a @#%&! 'cos Brown isn't a 'footy star' and he doesn't fit saf's agenda.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:05 PM
koppas

Quote:
Shut up you complete cretin.

Maybe at his age he want's guaranteed first team football? I think he deserves it.

As for leaving in the summer, so £#%&!ing what? He is a footballer and if he wants more money and can get it by waiting six months, thats upto him.

DICK.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Ed Sullivan

Let's not forget that Wes's demands (if true) are still in brackets the mid-range earners. Also remember Rio had just come off a 9 month holiday for being a bit of a cluts. I don't see how the situations are comparable.

And he's been a regular this season where our defense has been brilliant.

Unbelievable.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Tiberian

Forgetting Wes for the moment. Does anyone actually think that Agbohlahor is worthy of the hype?

Quick and aggressive, but I have never been impressed with the technical side of his game, very one footed. He is young and could improve but for the money mentioned(£15 mill) any club could do better.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Ed Sullivan

I like Gabby and would love us to sign him.

nft.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:27 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Forgetting Wes for the moment. Does anyone actually think that Agbohlahor is worthy of the hype?

Quick and aggressive, but I have never been impressed with the technical side of his game, very one footed. He is young and could improve but for the money mentioned(£15 mill) any club could do better.
that's true if the fee were really that high. about half that would be more likely, though, i'd have thought. i think i'd prefer dean ashton, though. plenty of potential there and offers something quite different to most.
Closed Thread