United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-06-2024, 12:20 AM
Neo

Football Euro 2024 | The Official ABE Thread

Roll up, roll up, for the biennial hate-fest of everything England national team.

With a narrow win in their first game, and what should be a straightforward win, given the disparities in squads, in their second game, I suspect the England fever pitch will start to heat up from today onwards.

Group stage delusion is always lukewarm, and the women haven't seemed interested yet, but once the knockouts come around, I suspect we'll be seeing the usual gaggles of pint-throwing #@&%!s and clueless bints with St. George's flag facepaint packing out beer gardens up and down the country.

Bellingham is currently the best player to have played the game, 'Trent' is reinventing the role of the modern day central midfielder, and Foden is the modern-day Scholes, struggling to see his talent blossom at international level. These are just some of the aperitifs that are being served up by anyone Team England, and no doubt there's more to come.

Worryingly I've not seen a side yet, other than maybe the Germans, who seem capable of stopping an England victory, but hopefully the French and Portuguese can step it up. Here's to seeing a similar walloping of the 3 lions on the pitch during the knockouts as we've seen them receiving off the pitch from the Serbs.

United > England.

NQAT.

Unread 20-06-2024, 09:10 AM
est.1878

saw first car flags this morning....

worst followers on the planet.... at least in 80s/90s were genuinely hard now its just pretenders. 10 german bombers is the most cringe thing ever created

Unread 20-06-2024, 10:03 AM
NedKelly

Torn between wanting them out ASAP and wanting them to lose in the final. Latter seems more satisfying but you have to soldier through the relentless arrogance and “it’s coming home” jokes before you get there.

It’s a toughie.

Unread 20-06-2024, 10:45 AM
Zorg

Unread 20-06-2024, 11:34 AM
Rorschach

Talking

United>England - this is just the default for any red. There is simply no comparison.

My days of actively despising England post 98 are long behind me, though the prospect of a Razzmatazz hat-trick tonight does still being a smile to my face.

I reserve my loathing for the deluded and snide scum in the press. I'll be manning the barricades around KFM when the @#%&!s go after him for Rice's inadequacies post tournament...

Unread 20-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Gareth Southgate lookalike Neil took some time to sit down with BBC Radio 5 Live to discuss how he's finding the Euro's in Germany and how the fans respond when they see him:

Unread 20-06-2024, 11:52 AM
andyroo

Just walked past a shop called Razzmataz.

Makes you think.

Unread 20-06-2024, 11:57 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post

looks like bad taxidermy

Unread 20-06-2024, 12:07 PM
Sharp Viewcam

"It's coming home"
#@&%!s filmed in Boxpark throwing tenner pints in the air and celebrating like they won the lottery when england scrape past a minnow in the first game
The national anthem (esp those who feel the need to shout "no surrender" part way though)
The Southgate lookalike
Pubs changing their names (The Southgate in Stockport )
Beckham 98
"Stand up if you hate man u"
FAs treatment of Eric and Rio
The media acting like it is won already
The band
Sweet Caroline/So good, so good etc
Bandwagon jumpers thinking they're football experts
Kyle Walker, John Stones and Phil Foden
TWENT
the nugget fans signing Ten German Bombers, No Surrender to the Ira etc

Hopefully it wont be long before the neanderthal inbred £#%&!wits will be throwing patio chairs and smashing up German cars before receiving a lifetime ban from watching England away matches.

Unread 20-06-2024, 12:11 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Viewcam View Post
"It's coming home"
#@&%!s filmed in Boxpark throwing tenner pints in the air and celebrating like they won the lottery when england scrape past a minnow in the first game
The national anthem (esp those who feel the need to shout "no surrender" part way though)
The Southgate lookalike
Beckham 98
The band
TWENT

Hopefully it wont be long before the neanderthal inbred £#%&!wits will be throwing patio chairs and smashing up German cars before receiving a lifetime ban from watching England away matches.

a NOTY post right here...

Unread 20-06-2024, 12:18 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
"It's coming home"
The Southgate lookalike
Beckham 98
The band
TWENT

Unread 20-06-2024, 12:42 PM
Medlock

Quote:
"It's coming home"
The Southgate lookalike
Beckham 98
The band
TWENT

Rockport Redissue circa 1998

Unread 20-06-2024, 12:50 PM
Time For Heroes

Going to the pub tonight after work as it is a mate's 40th and he's booked a table. I'm going to have to remember that if Rasmus or Eriksen score wearing red shirts that they aren't playing for United and not to jump up and down in the middle of the pub

Unread 20-06-2024, 12:55 PM
magic_cantona

Cool

Quote:
"It's coming home"
The Southgate lookalike
Beckham 98
The band
TWENT

Never thought I'd say this, but can we hear more from Viewcammers?

Unread 20-06-2024, 01:23 PM
shenwen

If Mainoo plays I guess I'd like England to do well. If not, I hope Rasmus and Erikesen give them a licking. Really hope they start with TAA in the middle

Unread 20-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
"It's coming home"
The Southgate lookalike
Beckham 98
The band
TWENT

FA trying to stop Sir Matt from entering the European Cup.
FA stopping Real from loaning us di Stefano post-Munich
United players seemingly always getting crocked on international duty
1999/2000 FA Cup debacle

Unread 20-06-2024, 01:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

Love the No Surrender song, especially when they did surrender to us, I mean, them.

Unread 20-06-2024, 01:33 PM
Dacter

Quote:
"It's coming home"
The Southgate lookalike
Beckham 98
The band
TWENT

On balance I want England to win, but that is a superb post.

Also a great username

Unread 20-06-2024, 01:39 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

English so want England football team to win. Don’t have many problems separating out the media nonsense and the crappo fans. Don’t watch the qualifiers but tournaments are great. And they don’t compete with United

Lots of folk will have their day to day be a bit brighter if they go far as well.

Unread 20-06-2024, 01:39 PM
Vedder

Don’t mind them tbh