Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:41 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Milan would have too. Did.

You know how this £#%&!ing works.
Yes pal...one off game and all that, I know

But the gulf between this Liverpool side and Real/Bayern just makes me think it’s gonna be ok...and I’m not usually a glass half full type

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:41 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I just don’t see it pal. Hope you’re right.
Can’t see it myself either

If anything Liverpool will bag another couple in the second half and the 2nd leg will be a nothing game.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Dueling Banjos

"They won't win it."

Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Madrid or Bayern won’t set up against him like we did

They’ll play a high line like Roma and get run ragged

Can see them winning in a high scoring game against Madrid or scabbing it (Chelsea style) against Bayern.
Ronaldo licks his lips up against Chiellini and Buffon. He'll bag a hattrick against Lovren and Karius imo

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I just hope Mourinho doesn’t make the same mistake he made with salah with martial...

he could go to Juventus have 2 good seasons then be back in a reinsurgent arsenal team in 2021
Mourinho did not sell Salah. Salah was sold in 2016 iirc.

No one thought Salah should play ahead of the many superior players they had in 2014. He had just come from Switzerland and was 22.

He sold Kdb but again, in 2013, nobody thought he should be a starter ahead of Oscar, Hazard, Mata etc.

Big myth this Mou made huge mistakes with salah and kdb....

Lukaku was a big mistake however but even that one was due to Lukaku pushing for the move, he just wanted playing time.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Ronaldo licks his lips up against Chiellini and Buffon. He'll bag a hattrick against Lovren and Karius imo

Madrid would DESTROY Liverpool on every level...

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Difference being both Real and Bayern have very strong midfields and attacks, Liverpool back 4 would fold

Genuinely not worried
Nah, they'll run either of those into the ground, talent doesn't matter when it's overwhelmed.

Best to just accept the inevitable.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Madrid would DESTROY Liverpool on every level...

They've got one job. One job.

AK14

Quote:
Probably

But Salah will most likely score 4...

Sparky***

Quote:
He'll end up rupturing his cruciate in a week before the final.

Just accept that Liverpool are the jammiest most £#%&!ing lucky team ever to enter this competition.

They'll probably end up getting Bayern in the final, a team renowned for bottling champions league finals. It's just meant to be. Klopp against a German team in the final who've still got 50 year old Arjen Robben playing for them.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I know you only pull this shit on the off chance you get to 'bump' an unlikely 'told you so' but ffs mate it's getting a bit ott lately

Roma are dogshit.
The dog had its day in the last Round.

This is another 4 or 5 job for Liverpool over the two legs.
Sad to see how angry you have become pal. Remember when we were tight now you attack me purely for backing Mou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Just accept that Liverpool are the jammiest most £#%&!ing lucky team ever to enter this competition.

They'll probably end up getting Bayern in the final, a team renowned for bottling champions league finals. It's just meant to be. Klopp against a German team in the final who've still got 50 year old Arjen Robben playing for them.
Is it Bayern that have lost 5 finals in a row or Klopp?

Bayern have the best squad in europe, Jupp Heynckes and super hungry to regain the european cup. Starting to think they may be our best shot.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:45 PM
puressence

Why are you all harping inn remember when we did this or he did that £#%&! off the past is the past why mention Seville game who put 5 past lpool in 2 games. It’s £#%&!ing gone you £#%&!ing morons. Be either 2-2 or 5-0 this

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Buck

Quote:

Just accept that Liverpool are the jammiest most f***ing lucky team ever to enter this competition.

Like that's going to stop him from playing

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mourinho did not sell Salah. Salah was sold in 2016 iirc.

No one thought Salah should play ahead of the many superior players they had in 2014. He had just come from Switzerland and was 22.

He sold Kdb but again, in 2013, nobody thought he should be a starter ahead of Oscar, Hazard, Mata etc.

Big myth this Mou made huge mistakes with salah and kdb....

Lukaku was a big mistake however but even that one was due to Lukaku pushing for the move, he just wanted playing time.
He did sell Salah, effectively

Allowed him to go on loan with a clause that they could make it permanent at any time.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Sparky***

Urgh. watching that £#%&!ing crinkle cut forehead £#%&!er celebrate in the studio

This is nauseating. I hope all you £#%&!ing plums wanting them to beat city are happy.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

don't know how you're all managing to watch this tbh

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:49 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He did sell Salah, effectively

Allowed him to go on loan with a clause that they could make it permanent at any time.
Wikipedia says he went on loan for 18 months to Fiorentna, then he refused to join Fiorentina and went to roma on loan. Deal finally made permanent in 2016. Mou did not sell Salah pol.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
I'm not. Just got a score tracker on and can see what's happening by saffers' posts getting more cheerful.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Urgh. watching that £#%&!ing crinkle cut forehead £#%&!er celebrate in the studio

This is nauseating. I hope all you £#%&!ing plums wanting them to beat city are happy.
Why are you watching

I’m still chuffed to £#%&! city are out and we ruined the league for them days later...

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Not watched since the early stages tbh, probably my fault the scouse started getting on top and then scoring....
Closed Thread