United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-01-2008, 11:59 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
so you say he thinks he wouldn't have got in the spurs team? is that because they already have better players? he chose the easy no challenge club?
no. jol is abit of a @#%&! and would fiddle with things when richardson is ambitious and wants to get in the england team etc.

his stint at west brom playing week in week out led to an england call up in which he scored 2 goals on his debut.

a challenge would be joining sunderland and once again he believed in his captain of the last 6 years. a player he got along with unlike the shit you imagine (keane thinks richardson is a arrogant @#%&! and ripped up his bentley catalogue)

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:01 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
so one of our best ever players is off for a few games and he's slagged by you week in week out.

says all it needs to about you really
ignore list. ignore list. ignore list.

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:03 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
no. jol is abit of a @#%&! and would fiddle with things when richardson is ambitious and wants to get in the england team etc.

his stint at west brom playing week in week out led to an england call up in which he scored 2 goals on his debut.

a challenge would be joining sunderland and once again he believed in his captain of the last 6 years. a player he got along with unlike the shit you imagine (keane thinks richardson is a arrogant @#%&! and ripped up his bentley catalogue)

If he had an offer from spurs, which I very much doubt, then all it shows is a lack of ambition.

and if he had the chance to live in london where his family are, the london nightlife etc, over sunderland (have you ever been? it's a shithole) then he's pretty sad

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:04 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
ignore list. ignore list. ignore list.

no it says you thought scholes was shit and shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

what do you think now about the legend?

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:12 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
If he had an offer from spurs, which I very much doubt, then all it shows is a lack of ambition.

and if he had the chance to live in london where his family are, the london nightlife etc, over sunderland (have you ever been? it's a shithole) then he's pretty sad
you would be the same @#%&! ciriticising him for not taking up keanes challenge and using all those points to criticise him (the london nightlife ffs)

he is a footballer not a £#%&!ing clubber.

spurs were in for richardson as jol wanted a left sided player.

Quote:
no it says you thought scholes was shit and shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

what do you think now about the legend?

can you not read.

Quote:
he turned the corner about half time against wigan when anderson was introduced and picked up since then.

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:15 PM
chorleyred

I don'tthink you know much about football and read and believe tabloids too much so I can't be arsed with you now

go kieran

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:16 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
I don'tthink you know much about football and read and believe tabloids too much so I can't be arsed with you now

go kieran
the spurs thing wasnt from the tabloids you @#%&!.

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:17 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Dunno why he's got so suddenly upset?
Incredible how his style of posts changes so dramatically.......

It's almost as if he's taking it in turns with someone else, to post as marlo.........

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Incredible how his style of posts changes so dramatically.......

It's almost as if he's taking it in turns with someone else, to post as marlo.........
Today we are seeing a return to the bad old days of vio. Presume he's upset 'cos of Beadles death.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I rate him as a person but not as a player at the standard of his teammates.

But, he is usually better than what he was last night. And no, he was not excellent last night. Not a chance.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:35 PM
S/Side.Red

To be fair, Park's harassing played a part in the first goal. That's what he's there for; he unsettles defences. He's clearly a couple of levels below the rest of the players technically, though. You wouldn't want him in the side for an important match.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:36 PM
dodger

Richardson is £#%&! Vio.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:37 PM
MUFC One Love

Richardson was an embarrassment and a disgrace to the United shirt imo.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:37 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Richardson is £#%&! Vio.
£#%&! is playing for a premiership team, has a good adidas boot deal, earns in the region of £55k a week and has the respect of a manager who is respected in the game.

yep i agree.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
£#%&! is playing for a premiership team, has a good adidas boot deal, earns in the region of £55k a week and has the respect of a manager who is respected in the game.

yep i agree.
Keane really does make some strange decisions if that's true.

There's no £#%&!ing way Richardson is worth £6m and £55k p/w.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:43 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Keane really does make some strange decisions if that's true.

There's no £#%&!ing way Richardson is worth £6m and £55k p/w.
who are we to judge?

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
who are we to judge?
Well, we did have to suffer his futile performances for several years. Puts us in a pretty good position to judge.

Keane has shown so little creativity in the market. Apparently he's now trying to get Quinton Fortune back from South Africa before the deadline. Djemba-Djemba has probably got his phone fully charged in expectation.

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:48 PM
P.L.A.N.T.I.N.I

Quote:
if you rated smith, you will rate park.

i can understand how you can not rate smith but rate park.

both poor footballers who mask their lack of ability with effort.

he got in the way yesterday. no use getting into good positions if you are just useless when you get into them.

he has ALWAYS been like this.
your a joke mate, why dont you go away and actually learn somehing about football before running your mouth off!!!!

Unread 31-01-2008, 01:55 PM
dunk

The thing about Richardson is he is a player who needs to play regularly to keep his form and too improve. He had useful attributes, but couldn't handle the situation he found himself in at OT, simply because he needs 4-5 games to get going. When he had a stint at LB for us, he did well, despite playing out of position, because he could relax into the position because he knew he would be playing the next game.

I think his reputation has clouded a lot of United fans judgement on the lad TBH, he was/is a useful player.

Park handles the situation at United very well and is a much underrated player, anyone who saw him playing for PSV will testify to that. He got 6-7 goals last season, and despite what many say, was sorely missed in the run in. His tenacity creates chances directly and indirectly and he is productive when given the chance. 9 months out injured is a long time, I wouldn't expect to see the best of him until March, which puts his level in recent games into perspective.

It takes a special player to operate succesfully as a squad player at United, they deserve more respect and admiration from United fans.

Unread 31-01-2008, 02:03 PM
MUFC One Love

Agreed S/Side.

He has made some shit signings, except Jones. Before they got Jones they was one of the worst teams attacking wise I had seen for a while tbh.
Closed Thread