United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:23 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Hardly anyone’s good against an on it Vini Jr - Kimmich has been a far better defensive midfielder the last few seasons than RB.

Prob another one to chalk off on Tuchel’s tactical acumen.
Not just his attempts to contain Vini, I can forgive anybody getting murdered by him the form he’s in.

But it was his decision making on the ball and positioning. Made Wan Bissaka look consummate.

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
that is possibly the dumbest double substitution i've ever seen

if i didn't know any better i'd say he's done that on purpose cos they're getting rid of him.

utterly bonkers
Bonkers he couldn't read the future yeah.

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:25 PM
Jack Duckworth

Harry Kane has had a £#%&!ing shocker of a season, hasn't he?

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:25 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
Harry Kane has had a £#%&!ing shocker of a season, hasn't he?
44 goals and not a sniff of a trophy

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Yeah guys can't believe TT didn't foresee Neuer chucking one in
Grinchy fan girling hard over Tactics Tom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
44 goals and not a sniff of a trophy
It's mental. I bet in his worst nightmares he didn't imagine ending up completely potless.

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
Grinchy fan girling hard over Tactics Tom.

It's mental. I bet in his worst nightmares he didn't imagine ending up completely potless.
Bet he regrets not coming here now.

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Vedder

If Tuchel didn’t make the subs and that happened everyone would be saying how naive he was for not shutting up shop. It was the 85th min ffs not the 70th. Bayern should have seen that out but the keeper had a £#%&!ing mare and handed all the momentum to Madrid for a grandstand finish

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:31 PM
puressence

Yep Rio give him the job you @#%&!

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:31 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Bet he regrets not coming here now.

At least he's got to experience being a loser in a different country.

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:32 PM
avocado

Quote:
that is possibly the dumbest double substitution i've ever seen

if i didn't know any better i'd say he's done that on purpose cos they're getting rid of him.

utterly bonkers
We talking about Tuchel or Ten Hag?

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
If Tuchel didn’t make the subs and that happened everyone would be saying how naive he was for not shutting up shop. It was the 85th min ffs not the 70th. Bayern should have seen that out but the keeper had a £#%&!ing mare and handed all the momentum to Madrid for a grandstand finish
Relying on a defence that’s been throwing in goals all season to hold out for a clean sheet at the Bernabéu was extremely daft. Taking off your two best attacking threats and giving Madrid even more confidence to just bomb forward was just crazy.

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:41 PM
avocado

Quote:
Relying on a defence that’s been throwing in goals all season to hold out for a clean sheet at the Bernabéu was extremely daft. Taking off your two best attacking threats and giving Madrid even more confidence to just bomb forward was just crazy.
Like taking off Garnacho and Mainoo …
Yep, let’s bring Tuchel in

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
You'd be saying the exact opposite if he'd left them on and not shored up the defence you crank.

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
You'd be saying the exact opposite if he'd left them on and not shored up the defence you crank.
Er no I wouldn’t.

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:26 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Er no I wouldn’t.
You don't seem to have mentioned this at all when it happened?

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
You don't seem to have mentioned this at all when it happened?
The £#%&! are you going on about? Have you been on the extra strong weed again?

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:42 PM
Neo

18 European Cup Finals for those @#%&!s now.

Will be 15 wins in 18 finals once they beat the 5th placed side in the Bundesliga.

The amount of luck (and bent decisions) they've had in this tournament, particularly in the last 10 years, is staggering.

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:46 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
18 European Cup Finals for those @#%&!s now.

Will be 15 wins in 18 finals once they beat the 5th placed side in the Bundesliga.

The amount of luck (and bent decisions) they've had in this tournament, particularly in the last 10 years, is staggering.
Yeah, bit gutted city didn’t stop them tbh.

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:54 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Yeah, bit gutted city didn’t stop them tbh.
I was hoping for a Bayern win.

Bit bored of seeing Madrid constantly in the Final, and I can't stand that corrupt @#%&! Perez.

This is the semi final match thread for the Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich game, so not sure why the need to mention City?

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:58 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I was hoping for a Bayern win.

Bit bored of seeing Madrid constantly in the Final, and I can't stand that corrupt @#%&! Perez.

This is the semi final match thread for the Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich game, so not sure why the need to mention City?
Same. I can’t stand the club. Awful racist corrupt @#%&!s. But….just very thankful that they’re as lucky/incredible in this competition as they are or city would be winning a back to back treble this season. Nqat. No one else would have stopped city. Only these @#%&!s.

And I’d find another city treble quite disappointing.