United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Tbh pal if he sells Martial I may have to strongly consider joining the Mou out crew
He should be thrown straight out the front doors like jazzy jeff in the fresh prince.

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
young's natural successor at fullback if jose gets his way

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:33 AM
Clarkie

De Gea and Rashford.

Not bothered otherwise

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:50 AM
puressence

can all £#%&! off

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:51 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
can all f*** off
Damn right. If its between Pogba Martial or Jose there's only 1 way to go.

Tbh if its between Darmian and Jose I'd choose the Italian

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Sandman

Always a great idea to get rid of a young world class talent, another stroke of Mourinho genius

Unread 16-03-2018, 09:59 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Always a great idea to get rid of a young world class talent, another stroke of Mourinho genius
don't get rid immediately, first try destroy his confidence and then sell him for about 10% of his worth

or make him a fullback

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:01 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He should be thrown straight out the front doors like jazzy jeff in the fresh prince.
Let Luke Shaw do the honours. Would be great for team morale.

Selling Martial to accommodate this past-it Chilean midget would be vintage Jose tbh. Always got one eye firmly on yesterday.

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:28 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
I'm at the stage were I don't give a shit if they ALL leave.....i hate them all.

This.

Unread 16-03-2018, 10:34 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
young's natural successor at fullback if jose gets his way
That madness started long before Jose.

He was told to fix it though.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Red Santos

Dont care at the moment, he's another dozy glove wearing @#%&! who £#%&!ing struts about pitch like he's playing five a side kickabout with mates in a basket court

£#%&!ing @#%&! needs a kick up the arse every week. He better wake up or he'll just end up like another Nani. Soft @#%&!

Unread 16-03-2018, 06:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Dont care at the moment, he's another dozy glove wearing @#%&! who £#%&!ing struts about pitch like he's playing five a side kickabout with mates in a basket court

£#%&!ing @#%&! needs a kick up the arse every week. He better wake up or he'll just end up like another Nani. Soft @#%&!
Had 3 in 4 and was the form player until Sanchez arrived and took his place instantly. Top management. Right up there with taking the lads number off him to give to a 34 year old free signing.

Man management

Unread 16-03-2018, 06:54 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Had 3 in 4 and was the form player until Sanchez arrived and took his place instantly. Top management. Right up there with taking the lads number off him to give to a 34 year old free signing.

Man management
Bit like Fergie asking every player he could to take the number 7 jersey so he didn't have to give it to Beckham...

Whilst there is a lot of shit to be thrown at Mourinho, taking issue with a £#%&!ing shirt number is pathetic from your perspective and anyone elses. Sorry, it's just petty.

"Here Tony, forget that number 9. It's not yours anymore. You can have number 11 though, Ryan Giggs' old number"

I'm sure he coped with the loss

Unread 16-03-2018, 06:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Bit like Fergie asking every player he could to take the number 7 jersey so he didn't have to give it to Beckham...

Whilst there is a lot of shit to be thrown at Mourinho, taking issue with a £#%&!ing shirt number is pathetic from your perspective and anyone elses. Sorry, it's just petty.

"Here Tony, forget that number 9. It's not yours anymore. You can have number 11 though, Ryan Giggs' old number"

I'm sure he coped with the loss
Went into a sulk for several months by all accounts. Players can be very sensitive about such things. Shit management. Why did Zlat need the 9? Could’ve easily worn 11 or 7 etc.

Martial9.. yeah, sure the top scorer from the previous season didn’t care and thought it perfectly justified that his number was taken from him

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Went into a sulk for several months by all accounts. Players can be very sensitive about such things. Shit management. Why did Zlat need the 9? Could’ve easily worn 11 or 7 etc.

Martial9.. yeah, sure the top scorer from the previous season didn’t care and thought it perfectly justified that his number was taken from him
As I said, a lot of shit can be thrown at Mourinho and a lot of it is justified. A shirt number is nothing but, whatever makes you happy

In relation to the sulk, he went into a sulk because a Newcastle player caught him with a finger to the cheek and a Huddersfield player tackled him and won the ball in the first few minutes of our defeat there earlier in the season

So actually yeah, you might have a point....Don't let the sulk have a reason to sulk. Put him in a glass cabinet

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:05 PM
LFOD

Not his number - needs to get games before shifting him. Love his football hate his face and posturing. Jose is getting like LVG and buying older player in Sanchez to fit into the team ahead of a younger player in Martial. For every Lingard there is a Falcao.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:10 PM
utd99

Martial’s work rate is shit. It doesn’t really matter how good he could be if he’s going to be a lazy @#%&!.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Martial’s work rate is shit. It doesn’t really matter how good he could be if he’s going to be a lazy @#%&!.
Give him back the number 9 and it'll be grand

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Give him back the number 9 and it'll be grand

You know what I’m saying is right, so why are you being a #@&%!?

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

You know what I’m saying is right, so why are you being a #@&%!?
No, it's not right.

If a player is that touchy and soft to sulk over a shirt number then, that's his problem.

You can blame Mourinho for chopping and changing him etc. There is truth to that but, saying he's a dick for giving him number 11 instead of 9 is seriously out there and it comes across as you just grasping at anything to bash him with.
Closed Thread