United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Fountz

Exclamation Refering to the likes of Hughes, Schmeichel, Ince, Kancheslkis & at least a dozen or so more..

as @#%&!s and @#%&!s, really doesn't say much about us does it ?

They've given great service to us as a club, yet they've had the audacity to leave ( sometimes against their will ) and to ply their trade afterwards for another club...the bastards !

Reminds me of these cynical women who hate men because every relationship they've had has always ended in bitterness, yet it's never ever their fault.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Ed Sullivan

@#%&!s is a bit strong. Acting like a @#%&! isn't though.

All of which applies to Hughes, Schmikes and Ince. Not too sure about Kanchelskis.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Spiffy

Completely agree. We have no heroes left now, except Eric and he's had the cheek to slag off our owners.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

They've given great service to us as a club, yet they've had the audacity to leave ( sometimes against their will ) and to ply their trade afterwards for another club...the bastards !

Reminds me of these cynical women who hate men because every relationship they've had has always ended in bitterness, yet it's never ever their fault.
Ince and Kanchelskis are @#%&!s

hth

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
Ince and Kanchelskis are @#%&!s

hth
Post of the week. They are super @#%&!s.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Albert Tatlock

What did Schmichael do wrong ?

Ok he played for city, but only when he was too old and £#%&!ed to play for a decent team. I can't hold that against him

Top Red Peter is.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:26 PM
magic_cantona

Ince seems to get slagged for being a @#%&! (I can agree with that) AND for being a mediocre player.He was a quality player for us, so I disagree with that.

Kanchelskis - I must have missed something here.One of my top United players of all time.Nothing to hate is there?He needed cash, sharpish, spat the dummy and got shipped out.Great player.

Scmeichel - He heard the Munich chants, he could have said something and he revelled in his City role.Especially after beating us.

Hughes - Find myself agreeing with some on here.One of my fave United players but I find myself having a borderline hatred for him now.It's hard to explain.It kicked off on the Berbs deadline day when he gave his interview saying :"Yes, we've put in an offer for the lad and it's been accepted.I'm meeting him later and hopefully we'll get everything sorted."It was at that moment that I started yelling "@#%&!!£#%&! off Hughes you @#%&!!" at the telly.Probably sounds beserk, but since then, I've noticed the smug @#%&!ishness of the man.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:28 PM
dodger

Quote:

You're right, I don't see why we shuold expect the players to show loyalty after they've left the club. Somebody on here here says you've never gavce a £#%&! about United. Why should he? He never supported the club, he gave his all when he was being paid by the club and what he does after is his concern. He owes us nothing.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:28 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizza Jazza
What did Schmichael do wrong ?
Praised the Berties' support after a 90-minute long Munich-a-thon derby.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:29 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Yup.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
You're right, I don't see why we shuold expect the players to show loyalty after they've left the club. Somebody on here here says you've never gavce a £#%&! about United. Why should he? He never supported the club, he gave his all when he was being paid by the club and what he does after is his concern. He owes us nothing.
you're absolutely right, but football defies logic.

hughes was one of my favourite players, but i can't stand to look at his smug gimp face anymore.

ince was a @#%&! the moment he celebrated like he'd won the world cup, champions league, ryder cup and some other sporting event which i can't think of, when he scored the equaliser against us for the vermin.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
He did, I must have missed that.. ok then that was wrong, but Alan Smith used to join in the Lids Munich sing a longs as well, but we accepted him at OT.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Don Stuarte

If you forget the United connection.

Ince - @#%&! for his endless moaning about black managers not getting the chance then the £#%&!er gets let off without even having the right badges - What a £#%&!ing embarrassment - If I was black, Id hunt him down and kill him.

Kanchelskis is a @#%&! because he played just for the money. Why would a player leave a top 2 club to go to a midtable at best outfit. Then continue to move every couple of years. Such a waste of talent - seriously one of the only United players from the early/mid nineties that you could honestly say was world class. No one excited me as much until we signed Ronaldo

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:41 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Refering to the likes of Hughes, Schmeichel, Ince, Kancheslkis & at least a dozen or so as @#%&!s and @#%&!s, really doesn't say much about us does it ?

well said that man

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:45 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
you're absolutely right, but football defies logic. .
It does for us but I can see why it doesn't for them. What's mroe we try to use logical rules for it when it suits us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
ince was a @#%&! the moment he celebrated like he'd won the world cup, champions league, ryder cup and some other sporting event which i can't think of, when he scored the equaliser against us for the vermin.
I too was incensed. I'm over it now though. And remember he had been roundly abused by us during the game.
The fact that West Ham still have him as a hate figure is beyond belief really. It's like they're desperate for somebody to hate.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:46 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte

Kanchelskis is a @#%&! because he played just for the money. Why would a player leave a top 2 club to go to a midtable at best outfit. Then continue to move every couple of years. Such a waste of talent - seriously one of the only United players from the early/mid nineties that you could honestly say was world class. No one excited me as much until we signed Ronaldo
I think it was a bit more complicated than that wasn't it?

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
I think it was a bit more complicated than that wasn't it?
Not really no.

Unless you believe everything you hear in the pub

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Coracao

I've never seen Ince slagged off for being a mediocre player. Just a @#%&!.

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:50 PM
puressence

Kanchelskis debut at home >ronnies

ps hughes and norman were my original heroes ..hughes can go and £#%&! himself the welsh @#%&!

Unread 29-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Ginners

Quote:
The fact that West Ham still have him as a hate figure is beyond belief really. It's like they're desperate for somebody to hate.
i thought he got an OK reception when he was there the other week with blackburn?
Closed Thread