Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 02-05-2024, 09:50 AM
Rorschach

Still a @#%&!. Get rid.

Old 02-05-2024, 09:51 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
not the first time and it’s crazy how he is not good enough to play for us ahead of Anthony and Rashford yet another team who are better than us (finished top of the hardest champions league group while we finished last in the easiest one) start him in the champions league semi final?

Antony wouldn’t start for Dortmund yet an automatic first choice for us. And your on the thee thread wonder why we are shit and not scoring goals. Yeah me too

https://x.com/football__tweet/status...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

yeah Henry doesn’t know what he is taking about…..
I'm not championing Rashford or Antony am I?
I pointed out along time ago that Rashford's ego was an issue.
Equally I am not going to join you and Carragher in trom#@&%! Sancho because he's played well for once. It may suit him being at a club with lower expectations.

Generally I dislike players who take the piss at the club I support, which sadly is quite a biggish group over the last few years, neither am I celebrating anyone else who left us (or got loaned out) who then subsequently turned in the odd decent performance.

I am not of the GOAT generation who just fixate on an individual player, and put them on pedestals where they are beyond critiscism.

Old 02-05-2024, 09:54 AM
Big Norm

He had 4 different managers while at United and I can't remember him playing well once during his time at the club in all honesty.

Old 02-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm View Post
He had 4 different managers while at United and I can't remember him playing well once during his time at the club in all honesty.
He knew ETH was going to be there some day.

Old 02-05-2024, 10:04 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Ole, Rangnick, Ten Hag… who’s the fourth?

Old 02-05-2024, 10:26 AM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Does Carrick count?

Old 02-05-2024, 10:28 AM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Carrick.

Old 02-05-2024, 10:46 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Leeds away.

Old 02-05-2024, 10:47 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Carrick.
Gotcha.

Old 02-05-2024, 10:59 AM
armchair

I was looking for a different chelsea game when I found the first one. Didn't seem that bad.

Did we sign him as a winger to beat people on the outside and swing in crosses? He was never that player.

Old 02-05-2024, 11:00 AM
AK14

£#%&! him.

Hopefully he continues to put in these ‘world class’ performances and dortmund are stupid enough to give us a decent fee for him.

Lazy fat £#%&!.

Old 02-05-2024, 11:09 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
. It may suit him being at a club with lower expectations.
Can you get a club with lower expectations than the current United?
We have a fan base championing a manager that has delivered nothing but failure. With literally no positives this season and not hint of improvement or acknowledge of the obvious issues let he apparently deserves another season…
But yeah Dortmund have lower expectations that Us.

I can only imagine what the ETH apologists are gonna say are the expectations to next season so that ETH satisfies them.

Quote:
played well a few times.
you could say the same for Anthony and he was first choice for a 1.5 seasons!

Old 02-05-2024, 11:11 AM
Lok

Hopefully PSG like what they saw and chuck £50m at us for him.

I doubt dortmund can afford him.

Old 02-05-2024, 11:19 AM
puressence

Matt hummels was voted man of match last night. Makes you think

Old 02-05-2024, 11:29 AM
armchair

Old 02-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Dr Stranger

Must have completed 14 dribbles

Old 02-05-2024, 11:31 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
Can you get a club with lower expectations than the current United?

Yes.

Rightly, or wrongly United's fan base have certain expectations of their players and the club, clearly these aren't being met. Owners, board, managment and players all have some responsibility for that.

I have said before, I have no idea what our coaching staff do during the week, unless 'chaos' is actualy by design.

The extent that BJR is weilding the axe suggests he agrees that its a mess from top to bottom, doesn't mean Sancho is the new messiah and doesn't stop him from being a #@&%!.

Old 02-05-2024, 11:34 AM
armchair

A positive is maybe psg will think it's the club not rashford that's the issue at the moment and won't be put off.

Old 02-05-2024, 11:37 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
A positive is maybe psg will think it's the club not rashford that's the issue at the moment and won't be put off.
Maybe they'll want Sancho after that performance?

I'd be happy if we got our money back.

Just because he performed last night, doesn't mean he'll step back in here & do the same. He's had plenty of time to show it, he's never put in a performance like that for us by a long stretch - which is also a question for the club & coaching staff to answer.

Rashford knows he's not going anywhere, golden boy. Would need a Fergie type of manager to bounce him out of the club, not the deferent cherry pickers we have today.

Old 02-05-2024, 11:45 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
lol, thought their left back was even better than Hummels but yeah, Sancho dribbled & ran faster than a jog a few times.