United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-05-2024, 07:37 PM
Finport Red

Default Handsome Hansi Flick

The latest to be linked to the non-vacant Manchester United manager’s job. And said to be very interested. What are our thoughts on this gentleman?

Unread 09-05-2024, 07:41 PM
NedKelly

A terrible manager. Germany looked shocking under him. I suppose the only positive is that he wasn’t the one who oversaw Bayern failing to win the league during his time there, so I guess he’s a shade better than Tuchel.

Unread 09-05-2024, 07:42 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
A terrible manager. Germany looked shocking under him. I suppose the only positive is that he wasn’t the one who oversaw Bayern failing to win the league during his time there, so I guess he’s a shade better than Tuchel.
He won the treble with them.

Unread 09-05-2024, 08:01 PM
suedeshoes

So we're after Bayern rejects and then they'll take ten Haag or Ragnick?

Is Beckenbauer still alive?

Unread 09-05-2024, 10:05 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
In the same way I don’t give a shit what Southgate does with England, I don’t really care what Hansi Flick did with Germany

I’m only interested in what a manager (or a player for that matter) does in club football as that’s the only relevant thing to the job at Utd

His Bayern team seemed to play excellent front football albeit during Covid football
I remember they had a ridiculously high line

One of the better candidates I’ve heard mentioned

Unread 09-05-2024, 11:55 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
In the same way I don’t give a shit what Southgate does with England, I don’t really care what Hansi Flick did with Germany

I’m only interested in what a manager (or a player for that matter) does in club football as that’s the only relevant thing to the job at Utd

His Bayern team seemed to play excellent front football albeit during Covid football
I remember they had a ridiculously high line

One of the better candidates I’ve heard mentioned
Would take any candidate but Southgate/Potter

Unread 10-05-2024, 06:51 AM
red red robbo

This guy...

... it's a yes from me

Unread 10-05-2024, 07:24 AM
Mou Mou Land

No, I said Flick the Gestapo.

Unread 10-05-2024, 09:15 AM
tatty