United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 12-11-2023, 10:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
That is not writing him off and supports what Believe said.

I would go harder, but you’re such a pathetic excuse of a man I’d hate to make you feel any more wretched.
"I would go harder" - £#%&!ing hell I'd like to post some sort of retort but I've genuinely got no idea who the £#%&! you are.

Unread 13-11-2023, 01:26 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
"I would go harder" - £#%&!ing hell I'd like to post some sort of retort but I've genuinely got no idea who the £#%&! you are.
Well, that’s the benefit in not selling your dignity to the national media about meekly letting a scouser spit on your child.

Unread 13-11-2023, 01:36 AM
VanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Well, that’s the benefit in not selling your dignity to the national media about meekly letting a scouser spit on your child.
uncalled for.

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:40 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Ooooh, edgy AND brave. Good old *checks user name....nope, still no idea*.

Out of God knows how many members, you and one other coward talks like this. I imagine you typed that garbage out, then started strutting about your living room like Connor McGregor. Well done, pal. Delighted for you.

Unread 13-11-2023, 10:43 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Time for the big man to step up.

Glove season incoming.

They ain't ready.

Sorry to get this back OT but surely we must have an academy player worth chucking in rather than letting Martial wander around for the next few games?

Unread 13-11-2023, 11:13 AM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Sorry to get this back OT but surely we must have an academy player worth chucking in rather than letting Martial wander around for the next few games?
The thought is £#%&!ing galling. Martial doesn't want it, doesn't try. I agree, ANYONE is a better option.

Has it been confirmed as weeks out yet?

Unread 13-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
He’s at Getafe

Unread 13-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
If he’s out injured, that’s the last reason to watch us gone.

We need to look Into what the hell is going on with training and/or the medical team because no club is this unlucky.
No, but not many would go into a season with only 1 actual centre forward in the squad. You could see ETH was trying to save his legs with the substitutions but it is not surprising we are now looking down the barrell of Rashford and Martial rotating as CF until well into the new year

Unread 13-11-2023, 12:49 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
He’s at Getafe

Unread 13-11-2023, 12:52 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
No, but not many would go into a season with only 1 actual centre forward in the squad. You could see ETH was trying to save his legs with the substitutions but it is not surprising we are now looking down the barrell of Rashford and Martial rotating as CF until well into the new year
Slim pickings at the moment for centre forwards. Even Madrid only have 1 real centre forward in Joselu, a 33 year old journeyman that has graced the pitch of many average football teams. I wouldn't put money on another proper striker of real quality coming in any time soon. Think I'd rather stick The Scottish Player upfront instead of Rashford or Martial at this point. If you squint you can sort of pretend that it's still Rasmus.

Unread 13-11-2023, 01:36 PM
History

I'd 100% go with Rashford upfront. He's badly out of form but he just needs to keep making those runs in behind and stay between the goalposts. The goals will come rather than watching Martial amble over to the left shaking his head at being asked to chase a through ball

Unread 13-11-2023, 01:42 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Sadly I would rather have Martial up top than Rashford.

Keep Rashford on the right, Garnacho on the left for now and Gloves through the middle doing madness(es)...

Unread 13-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

Keep Rashford on the right, Garnacho on the left for now and Gloves through the middle doing madness(es)...

The worst of all our options....

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:19 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
He’s at Getafe
Touché

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

he's even worse on the right.

Neither Rashford nor Martial are worth a dogs dick at the moment but what choice is there.

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:35 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

The worst of all our options....
Yep. Antony first, then the Uruguayan then rashford. Would play the big sulk up front.

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
he's even worse on the right.

Neither Rashford nor Martial are worth a dogs dick at the moment but what choice is there.
We could play without a striker. Not like it’s going to destroy our goal ratio.

Perfect moment for Sancho to shine. Oh aye, never mind, he can’t be bothered.

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:41 PM
magic_cantona

It has to be Rashford through the middle. Hope Big Jim has already allocated funds for a decent/fit striker in January.

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:48 PM
believe

I reckon Jim’s earmarked that slot for himself and tbf we did ok in the second half of last season with someone who was slower.

Unread 13-11-2023, 03:48 PM
jem

perfect time to switch to 4-3-1-2.